on 5 September 2014
I bought a copy of this book for my daughter as I wanted to keep my own copy. It is a book I go back to time and again because it is full of Bible based, Christian help and encouragement. Elisabeth Elliot shares wisdom and insights from her own and others' experiences. It is easy to read, with short chapters, about Christian living and family matters. I would wholeheartedly recommend it.
on 24 May 2016
Elisabeth Elliot is a amazingly blessed and wise writer (i can never pick a favourite with her!). Keep a Quiet Heart would make a great bedside book - the chapters are not too long, and each chapter deals with a different topic/self contained (so you don't feel you're missing out if you only read a chapter or two). Couldn't recommend more.
on 30 October 2013
This is possibly my "Most given away book" EVER. Mostly useful for women. Elisabeth Elliot's mixture of the high calling of God and practical living is inspirational and very encouraging.
on 22 July 2014
great book for those seeking wisdom for day to day living :-)
on 20 August 2015
very happy with item and service thank you
on 18 June 2016