on 27 December 2001
This book achieved exactly what I was looking for, all within a pocket size volume and 89 pages. Having found similar publications preachy, holier-than-thou, patronising and often impracital, Nick Page hits the spot succinctly and with good humour. I have owned this book for a couple of years, I have enjoyed reading it several times. Helpful, informative and funny.
on 15 March 2012
I was recommended this little book at a time some years ago when I was under much stress with work, life etc! As we all do from time to time. It is full of good sense and practical ways to simplify one's life to reduce pressure and allow time for more important things.
on 11 July 2014
I love this book - mine is very tatty and worn now and has lost its front cover, so wanted to order a new one but would have liked it on Kindle - not expensive but well worth every penny you spend.
on 12 December 2015