Keela Cumulus Salopettes
- System Dual Protection - Queens Award For Innovation
- Waterproof, Windproof, Breathable, Condensation Control, Fully Taped Sealed
- Lightweight Salopettes
- Two way 1/3 length leg zippers with stormflap and Velcro closure
- Exterior front chest mobile phone/media pocket
- Adjustable elasticated braces
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Launched Winter 2008, the Keela Cumulus Salopette has already become a firm favourite among high end technical users.
A lightweight high specification salopette for year round mountain use with advanced System Dual Protection technology. Reinforced knee and seat areas combined with Innovation Lite outer fabric ensure these salopettes will perform on the mountains whilst being light and packable.
Top Customer Reviews
Instructions are Hand Wash Only. I've tried machine washing it in technical wash. Some minor damage to elastic due to snagging with a coat zip in the same wash. I'll have to see if they're still waterproof.
Easy to adjust
Highly waterproof and breathable
Cheap, but worth it.
Media zip could be bigger, like the munro
Sizeing on site could be more userfriendlly
may benefit from an internal gaiter like the munro