- Visit the Small Animal Collars, Leads & Harnesses Store for a huge selection of collars, leads and harnesses for rabbits, guinea pigs, ferrets, hamsters, rats and mice from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Small Animal Store for great offers on food and accessories for rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, mice and more from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Small Animal Treats Store for a huge selection of small animal treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
Kaytee Clean and Cozy Summer Storm Super Absorbent Paper Bedding, 24.6 Litre
- Odour control
- Highly absorbent - absorbs 6 times its weight in liquid, 2 times more than wood shavings
- 99.9% dust free for a cleaner cage
- Condensed size 8.2 litres expands to 24.6 litres
- Summer Storm scented
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Kaytee Clean & Cosy Summer Storm scented small pet paper bedding gives you a whole new standard in super-soft, absorbent bedding. Clean & Cosy is soft and fluffy to encourage burrowing or nesting while absorbing two times more liquid than wood shavings. Clean & Cosy's absorbency means less odour. That's why Clean & Cosy has an odour control Plus Clean & Cosy is 99% dust free for a cleaner cage.
Full usage instructions provided on packSee all Product description
From the manufacturer
Safe for pets
Kind to the environment
Clean & Cozy bedding is made from ingredients that don’t contain harmful chemicals or by-products. Clean & Cozy bedding is super-soft, colourfast bedding that is safe for your pets and won’t stain their cage.
Clean & Cozy products reduce the amount of waste material that winds up in landfill. How do we do it? We get more out of our resources by using discarded remnants and trimmings from other hygienic products which would otherwise end up in landfill.
A clean cage is essential for the well-being of your pet.
- Appropriate for use in any kind of home.
- Cover floor with loose product to a depth of 2.5 to 8 cm.
- At least once a week remove all bedding and wash enclosure with a mild soap solution. Rinse cage thoroughly with clean water to ensure the removal of soap residue.
- Frequency of cage cleaning depends on the size of your pets home and the number of animals.
- Always replace bedding with fresh product.
- Maintaining a clean home will keep your pet from developing respiratory problems due to ammonia build up in the cage caused by urine.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
33 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 33 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The bedding is very absorbent.
It has a neutral smell.
It seems to absorb the smell of our rabbit's waste.
Our rabbit seems to find it very comfortable.
Only con is that it doesn't seem to expand as much as expected. Nonetheless, it is affordable and worth the price.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?