on 9 January 2017
Looks great once you have mastered how to put them on.... I wear contact lenses and they don't irritate like I thought they would do... would definately recommend them if you need extra colour etc on your eyelashes....
on 6 December 2012
Beautifully full lashes! I would definitely recommend these. I now own 5 pairs! Love love love love love these lashes!!!
on 7 May 2013
These are by far my favourite lashes! Always trustworthy and I buy these as they fit beautifully on the lash line with the strong glue. Also the price value is brilliant!
on 21 November 2013
I thought these were great! Easy to put on (I've never been abe to put false lashes on before), last well and looked brilliant. I would definitely buy again.
on 1 February 2015
Quick delivery and cheap. However the lashes were completely different from other Katy Perry lashes. The band was thick and hard instead of light and it took me half an hour to make them bend and stick to my eyelids, however I could feel them all night and the inner corners lifted and irritated my eyelid.
on 7 January 2015
In love! Katy Perry lashes are my favorite, so cheap yet so incredibly good. The packaging was really good fast arrival. Writing this while wearing the lashes (been about an hour) still in place, great look just brilliant! Don't even think about it just buy them xx
on 17 August 2013
I love my eyelashes on a nightout and I must say Katy perry is one of the bests I've ever worn and the only I like to Reuse. These are really thick these ones to the point as the night went on my eyes were to heavy to stay open but they worth the impact they give
on 22 March 2015
Would give a 0 star if I could these are a knock off they are like the cheapest bundle ones they don't even mold around the eye cause they are so flimsy don't waste your money on these I learnt the hard way and stocked up on these going straight in the bin!
on 2 July 2013
worth the price amazing product would recommend these to everyone look really nice and fit perfectly will definitely buy again
on 6 October 2013
absolute fabulous and easy to apply. has double coat so better than eyelure ones. however, use eyelure glue for best results