Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 3 September 2014
Agree with previous reviewer; we all love Katie Morag in our house. I bought this DVD for my 7-year-old, but to be honest we all enjoy it. Top tip - freshly baked cake and a nice cuppa goes particularly well with watching this programme, ideally on a Sunday afternoon :-)
on 30 April 2017
6 year old neice loves katie morag perfect gift
on 25 September 2014
Splendid entertainment for young children. I sent a copy to my grandchildren in the USA and they loved it. Can't wait for the new series.
on 27 August 2014
Katie Morag is one of the gems of the CBeebies schedule.
Our whole family love it! (even the Grannies!).

Great to see her on DVD.
on 18 June 2016
We love Katie Morag in our house! Episodes are about 15 mins long, so not too lengthy. Holds attention of 6 year old. Bought it after enjoying watching it on CBeebies TV channel.
on 19 December 2014
My granddaughter loves this DVD. It is not a cartoon and brings the Katie Morag books to life. it is a very watchable DVD
on 11 October 2014
Lovely DVD and arrived quickly
on 18 October 2014
Totally brilliant
on 31 December 2014
My girls 2 and 4 are enchanted by the Katie Morag
on 3 September 2015
Fabulous film-making for children and adults to enjoy together - lovely stories and characters