Kaspersky One Universal Security (3 Multi Device, 1 Year subcription) (PC/Mac/Android)
|Price:||£46.15 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
- Universal security for multiple devices
- Easy, one-license protection
- Award-winning Kaspersky Lab technologies
- Real-time reaction to new and emerging threats
- Maximum performance with minimal impact on your systems
- Anti-Theft Protection for Smartphones
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
- Platform: Windows 7 / Vista / XP, Android, Mac OS X
- Media: CD-ROM
- Item Quantity: 1
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Kaspersky ONE Universal Security
Kaspersky ONE Universal Security is the easy, one-licence solution to protect your PCs, Macs, Smartphones and Android tablets. Based on award-winning Kaspersky Lab technologies, Kaspersky ONE delivers real-time protection against dangerous Internet threats with security optimised for each device. So no matter which devices you use to bank, shop, surf, or chat online, you know you're always safe.
Benefits of Kaspersky One Universal Security
Any connected device is exposed continually to new,sophisticated threats. With just one license, Kaspersky ONE Universal Security allows you to conveniently secure up to three PCs, Macs, Android tablets and Smartphones – in any combination.
With three devices, protect your desktop, laptop, and a Smartphone. Or protect two tablets and a Mac. Mix and match the award winning security of Kaspersky Lab to ensure you’re protected anywhere, anytime.
Universal security for multiple devices
Any connected smart device is continually exposed to new, sophisticated threats on a daily basis. Kaspersky ONE Universal Security provides convenient, one-licence protection against malware and cybercrime for your Windows PCs, Macs, Smartphones, and Android tablets.
Easy, one-licence protection
With just one licence you can conveniently secure any combination of your PCs, Macs, Smartphones and Android tablets. For example, with a 3-device pack, you can protect your desktop, laptop, and Smartphone. Or protect one Tablet, one Smartphone, and a Mac. Mix and match the award-winning security of Kaspersky Lab to meet your protection needs.
Award-winning Kaspersky Lab technologies
Get award-winning technologies, optimised for each device. Whether you’re looking to protect your PC, Mac, Smartphone, Android tablet – or various combinations of your devices – you can enjoy complete peace-of-mind with world-class security that’s easy to use, and won’t slow you down.
Real-time reaction to new and emerging threats
Potential threats are monitored and analysed in real-time, and dangerous actions are prevented before they can cause any harm. Whatever device you’re using – your PC, Mac, Smartphone or Android tablet – you’ll get immediate scanning of all applications and files that you open, save or download from the web.
Maximum performance with minimal impact on your systems
Kaspersky Lab delivers small, frequent database updates to keep you and your devices constantly protected from the latest threats without draining system resources. Working behind-the-scene, Kaspersky ONE Universal Security doesn’t interfere with other running programs, so you can feel secure while still enjoying maximum performance of your digital devices.
Anti-Theft protection for Smartphones
Your phone houses so much of your personal information – contacts, emails, texts, pictures and more. What if you lose it or it falls into the wrong hands? With our mobile security, you’re more than protected. Simply send a predefined text and password to your missing phone to:
- Disable it, completely blocking access to it
- Clean it, wiping it of all your personal data
- Find its exact coordinates, using GPS Find and Google Maps
You can even block, clean and find your missing phone if your SIM card has been replaced.
Key Features of Kaspersky Universal Security One:
Windows PC Protection
You know your PC needs protection. Be sure it’s the world’s finest Windows PC security. Bank, shop, surf and socialise online knowing you’re protected against all threats – even those that have yet to be discovered.
- Rapid, real-time reaction to new threats
- Proactive detection of unknown and emerging malware
- Advanced identity theft and phishing detection
- Rollback of harmful malware activity
- Secure online banking, shopping and social networking online
- Best-in-class two-way firewall
- Award-winning parental controls
Mac ProtectionAdvanced Protection for Your Mac
The growing popularity of Macs has made them attractive to malware. But even if your Mac isn’t targeted, you can still pass harmful PC viruses along to your family, friends, and colleagues who use PCs.
- Real-time scanning of files, Internet downloads, and mail attachments
- Cloud-based monitoring of websites and applications
- Prevents your Mac from infecting PCs on your network
- Warns you if a website is suspicious or dangerous
- Works behind-the-scenes so it won’t slow you down
- Familiar, easy-to-use Mac-style interface
Smartphone ProtectionEssential mobile security against loss, theft, prying eyes, viruses and spam.
Mobile is the new hotspot for malware attacks. You face the same vulnerabilities on your smartphones as you do on your PC, so you should protect it just as carefully. Plus, you can block, wipe, or find your phone if it’s lost or stolen.
- Disables or cleans stolen phone even if the SIM card has been replaced
- Advanced phone-finder technology provides Google Maps coordinates
- Blocks unwanted calls and texts from specified or unknown numbers
- Real-time virus scanning and advanced firewall for 24/7 protection
- Privacy mode hides designated contacts, calls, and SMS texts
- Supported Platforms: Windows Mobile, Symbian, Blackberry, and Android*
|What it does for you||Antivirus||Anti-Spam||Anti-Theft||Privacy Protection||Data Encryption||Parental Controls||Firewall|
Android Tablet Protection
You can download the latest Android app in an instant, but you can just as easily download a virus with it. Protect yourself with real-time scanning and frequent over-the-air updates.
- Real-time protection against viruses, spyware, Trojans, bots, and more
- Small, frequent updates that won’t slow you down
- Virus-scanning of applications downloaded from the marketplace
- Desktop Security Gadget for easy-access to your protection status
- Free technical support via phone, live chat, or email
- Virus-scanning of applications downloaded from the marketplace
Top 10 Reasons to Buy
- Award-winning Kaspersky Lab technologies deliver the best security for all your digital devices: PC,Mac, Smartphone and Android tablet
- Developed by the world-class malware experts you can trust
- Easy, one-license security solution
- Flexibility to mix-and-match security to meet your protection needs
- Security optimised for maximum performance and usability for each device
- Single, easy-to-use installation interface
- Real-time protection against new and emerging threats
- Unsurpassed online security for safe banking, shopping and social networking
- Free software upgrades throughout your license period
- Multi-device protection at a great value
Minimum System Requirements
|Minimum System requirements* Windows-based desktops and laptops|| |
|Mac-based desktops and laptops|| |
|Android-based tablet|| |
General:For Windows –Based Desktops & Laptops:
-480MB of space on the hard drive
-Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
-Internet connection for product activation
-CD ROM drive (for installation via CD)
Licence period starts from activation of code on the 1st device, anti-malware updates and free upgrades to new software versions, free technical support (live- chat, email, knowledge base), phone support is based in the UK and available from 9.00am-5.30pm.
- 2 CDs
- 3 Devices
- Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 (primary product)
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Mac 2011
- Kaspersky Mobile Security 9 (Android, Symbian, BlackBerry, WinMobile)
- Kaspersky Tablet Security for Android (AV only)
- Quick start booklet
- Activation card
Top Customer Reviews
But I thought it was time for a change so I gave Kaspersky ago.
A slightly less well known brand than Norton made me worry as to whether it would be any good but I must say I am more than satisfied. Very easy to install. Has a nice simple update system and you are good to go pretty quickly.
Norton had a lot of different functions and placed them in different areas. Where this was not too complex, it was not entirely simple either. Kaspersky seems to have a few less systems in place, but it has the essential ones that scan you computer for viruses and blocks any incoming ones. And it keeps it all in one easy to use place.
Norton blocked port scans and gave a message of it doing this that popped up on your screen. Considering my own ISP port scanned me every half hour or so this could get annoying. Thus far I have not had the same messages popping up from Kaspersky which is nice.
In an age where Mac users can no longer be secure in the knowledge that viruses do not target them it is well worth getting some software to help protect your computer and this seems to do the job and is easy to use so I would recommend it for any Mac computer user.
One disappointment however is it's protection for smartphone and tablet devices only extend to Android, Blackberry, Symbian and Windows Mobile. As a iPhone and iPad user it offers no protection to these devices and these are some of the most common on the market. Without non Apple products I cannot review how well it works on mobile technology.
Now I've got an Android smartphone I wondered how vulnerable that might be and have heard of scams involving sending premium rate texts to steal money from Android users. So I welcomed the chance to try Kaspesky One - basically Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 with an Android version. It also runs on Mac, Symbian, Windows Mobile and Blackberry but none of those were of interest. I removed KIS 2011 from our PC and mini laptop, both Windows 7, and installed the new version. All went well and no malware was found, as expected. Then I installed it on the Android phone and that was very quick and easy. The app download and database update (via wifi) were so quick that I concluded the mobile version must be rather limited. But the full scan I then launched was very slow and as I checked progress it repeatedly asked me to re-enter the secret code number it insists on. It seemed to take ages scanning each mp3 file. Eventually it scanned 16,723 files and declared my phone free of threats. Since then the phone does not seem to be slowed down by Kaspersky and although it's annoying having to enter a secret code every time you want to look at the app I guess the intention is that you mostly ignore it and it will warn you if you try to download and install something dodgy.
Kaspersky One offers two discs that between them have products for PCs, Macs, and various Smartphones, though I've only used it on PCs. Since you get a licence for three machines, I see how this variety may be useful, especially for homes with both a PC and a Mac.
Funnily enough, my first concern was whether or not this actually included anti-virus for my PC. The instructions make quite clear that it offers anti-virus for Mac and Smartphone, but for the PC it only spoke in vague terms of security against 'threats' - I couldn't find anywhere explicitly saying that it was an anti-virus! I'm not getting warnings about a lack of anti-virus though and - touch wood - I've not had any virus problems (though it did pick up a couple of suspect files on first run).
Once installed, it runs quietly enough in the background and I don't think it's responsible for slowing my PC down (though, being 5-6 years old, it does occasionally get the 'go slows').
Having looked at what is on offer I felt that I would give Kaspersky a try. The "One" package comes with two discs. Disc 2 only contains Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2011 for Mac. Disc 1 has the full Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 suite for PC plus tablet and mobile security for everything except Apple products. Apple as an afterthought is very much the impression this package communicates to me.
Inserting Disc 2 into my new MacBook Pro 2.3 GHz i7 running OSX 10.8.3 it chugged and clunked and failed to load. I couldn't eject the disc either until I restarted the computer and held down the eject disc key. Not an auspicious beginning. The program went through its loading routine fairly easily, if slowly. For years I've been used to updating the previous year's KIS, so maybe it was just subjectively slow in loading. Then it wanted to connect to the internet for updates. It found the website and the download took almost two hours. At the end of that process it had failed to download all the components. I went through the whole process again and the second time it loaded the missing updates. My computer is three months old and, like the ostrich with its head in the sand, I have taken Apple Shop clergy at their word about not needing AV protection beyond what is in OSX during that time.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not impressed used previous versions for two yrs but this is not as good as it uses too much pc resource ended up buying bit defender.Published 14 months ago by Mr P