Size: XX-Large / 44"-46"|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£11.24+ Free shipping

on 27 April 2010
excellent value for money good quality and design my son loves it and it washes up well keeps shape and thats a good testiment to quality of material
on 24 November 2010
Well made, good fit, recipient thrilled. Been worn endlessly and laundered and still looks like new. Will use firm again.
on 3 January 2015
I was really pleased with the quality of this T Shirt and also the size was just right. I bought this for my 21 year old son and he was really happy with it and I also would like to say it arrived within 2 days of me placing the order.
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone. Well pleased!!
on 14 June 2013
Bought for my son who wears a medium man`s t shirt normally, although this fits him nicely it would be a bit tight on anyone with a bit of bulk. Buy a size larger than usual and I'm sure you'll be more than happy.
on 5 June 2014
I bought this for my son's 10th birthday. He is bigger than your average 10 year old but the shirt is a little smaller than u expected. I should have ordered a medium. Minimum shrinkage though and washes well so good value all in all
on 17 February 2014
A great looking Kasabian T shirt which was true to size and made of good quality materials which washes well.
on 29 June 2013
The t shirt is of good quality, wore it to a Kasabian gig was very comfy. I would recommend buying the t shirt, I got it for a good price and it came very quickly.
on 10 September 2013
Bought this for my son's 14th birthday, I'd thought a small mens might be too big but it actually only just fits him. Other than the size great product.
on 29 June 2014
Classic t shirt print for Kasabian fans. Felt a good size but bought men's fit for woman to wear. Just what was needed for the Leicester homecoming gig.
on 6 December 2014
Quite cheap material and a little on the large side.