on 18 October 2014
Lovely looking, great fit and very comfortable but they are NOT waterproof. I wore them on one long dog walk in damp grass and my feet got soaked. Unfortunately had to send them back.
on 6 October 2014
I wore these boots straight out for a fairly long walk and they were very comfortable. No rubbing at all. However, as soon as I walked in the dewy grass, it was like wearing a pair of slippers. Waterproof they were not - and it wasn't even raining!
on 6 May 2017
The sole came off,didn't even last a week of wearing themand I know the boots are fake, dont buy them
on 21 May 2017
After a few days of wearing the boots the straps to put laces through broke, very disappointed.
on 29 May 2014
These boots are a great colour & very comfortable to wear. Kept my feet dry & a perfect fit. Would recommend .
on 11 April 2016
Not quite as comfortable as I'd hoped - they aren't cushioned enough. They also make my feet very hot so clearly aren't breathable. But for the price I paid, they were a good deal and I needed some flat trainers. So all in all, I count them as a win - butonly because they were under twenty quid. I wouldn't pay more.
on 16 December 2016
Serviceable, good looking boots that are true to size and very comfortable to wear during long walks and waterproof in long grass
on 24 April 2016
Boots came the next day perfect fit no more wet feet for the mrs
on 25 February 2016
Little high in the back...but otherwise great!
on 29 January 2015
Great fit and very comfortable.