- Up to 70% off fashion: Revamp your look with savings on selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Karrimor Women's Bodmin Ii Mid L Weathertite Roots/Salmon Walking Boot K301RTS146 4.5 UK
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Outer Material: Leather
- Inner Material: Manmade
- Sole: Gum Rubber
- Closure: Lace-Up
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Lightweight waterproof mid-cut walking boot
Top Customer Reviews
I ordered the boots on Tuesday, was notified of despatch on Wednesday, and they arrived today (Thursday) so 10/10 for Edge of the World.
EDIT - These lasted for approximately 5 months before the rubber came away from the top of the boot letting in water. I'm now trying a pair of Berghaus boots.
I did not follow recommendtions from previous feedback and ordered my normal size and it fit perfectly.
I walk miles and put this boot through its paces the first time i tried it out. I walked through every muddy puddle, streams, rocks, gravel etc and the walk remained comfortable and my feet dry.
I left the boots to dry out and then brushed dirt off and they came up like new.
Most fantastic boot ever and girlie pink to boot. I love them!
nothing else really to say, except i would recommend buying these boots from Amazon!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very comfortable and easy to wear. Right size too. Inexpensive and perfect for taking away.Published 6 months ago by K. Platt
Seemed a good price at the time. Poor quality, as burst only after few walks, too big in sizePublished 7 months ago by Amazon Customer
Really lovely fit. Extremely comfortable, but soon started letting in water.Published 10 months ago by Sam Setter