on 27 March 2013
I bought these to replace a pair of HiTec Trail boots that I have had for 13 years and have finally given up the ghost. I was attracted to the these Karrimor boots because they look a lot like the HiTecs and the description was the same, but they were a better price. I'm glad I bought them because they have turned out to be a great pair of boots for a great price. Went for a three hour walk in them the other day through mud, ice and slush. The boots kept my feet warm and dry and were very comfortable. They also grip well whatever is underfoot and have a good ankle support.

All in all they are everything you could want from a pair of walking boots at an excellent price .
0Comment| 113 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 30 June 2013
I crossed the Scottish Highlands wearing these boots (rain rain rain rain) and my feet kept warm and dry everyday. Best purchase ever!!
11 Comment| 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 19 October 2013
I decided to buy these after reading the other reviews on line. I was going on a trip to Iceland and needed something comfortable, warm and waterproof. I ordered the size I am and found them a perfect fit, if i need to wear lots of thick socks a bigger size would be better, but unfortunately they don't seem to do a half size and a full size up would have been to big. Apart from slight rubbing on my little toes ( I do have wide feet) they were extremely comfortable from the first time i wore them. I have not really had to cope with lots of wet, the weather in Iceland was cold and very dry whilst i was there, but they were certainly warm and gripped well whilst hiking. For the cost I do feel these shoes are excellent value and would happily buy another pair.
on 29 May 2013
Cute colour - I'd call it raspberry and black mostly - with grey detail. Really comfy and although a bit heavy on the foot for this price you ar not going to find anything better - good arch support and nice ankle hight. Laces are good and durable - sometimes this price range are supplied with what can only be referred to as 'string' but these are nice and sturdy all around - another good product from Karrimor.
on 3 November 2014
I bought these boots to replace the ones I had, I bought these same boots two years ago. They look good, are comfortable and supportive but they do not stay waterproof for more than a few months and the sole came away from one of the boots. I would prefer to pay more for these boots and have them last many, many years.
on 28 March 2014
I wasn't sure that these boots would be any good due to the price but they were fantastic! They were perfect for walking and trekking in a variety of conditions including rain and jungle mud and they were so comfortable providing much needed ankle support. I'm so pleased that I purchased these boots.
on 14 May 2014
I was hopeful seeing great reviews this has. However it looks cheap, feels cheap and most of all sizes are smaller than what you order. I am always size 5 - never anything else. This was definitely too small (0.5 a size more or less).
on 28 August 2015
Very good quality and great for hiking. Also good for wet weather as your feet will stay dry in these no matter what. Would highly recommend product.
on 1 October 2014
I love my Karrimore walking boots. This is the second pair I've owned. They are robust yet soft to wear, comfortable and not too heavy for a boot. Love them
on 2 February 2015
Only just wearing for the first time but delighted with the fit and really like the way they are so lightweight. Nice colours too - will go with pretty much anything. I got them at the sale price and more than happy with the value of them. Delivery was amazingly fast too.