on 29 June 2017
These are very comfortable walking sandals. After reading other reviews I decided to order the next size up as well as my usual size. I found the fit to be true to size so had to return the larger ones. The tread is very good & I must say better than a pair of teva walking sandals that these were replacing.
on 19 July 2017
Having read reviews I ordered a size 7. I'm normally a 6 or 61/2. These fit well. They are very smart and very comfortable. I have walked a fair bit in them and there is no rubbing or uncomfortable areas. They adjust easily. I am very pleased with them.
on 4 June 2017
Fabulous comfortable and goes with almost anything - great product
on 18 June 2017
Great sandals. Very comfortable fit. Delighted with them.
on 14 June 2017
Comfortable and easy to walk in
on 22 April 2017
very comfy, quick delivery. Thankyou.
on 30 August 2016
Comfortable as soon as I put them on. Look nice and very durable thanks to the Vibram sole. I do some pretty heavy duty dog walking and these are perfect for when it's dry.
on 8 September 2014
I bought these sandals to take on holiday as i will be doing a lot of walking. I was delighted when they arrived so promptly and also they were much nicer looking than the photo online showed. They are very comfortable and suitable for long walks. Lovely colour as well. Delighted with my purchase.
on 20 August 2014
I love the footwear. Perfect fit, comfortable and do not look too old fashioned and the colour is neutral. I have already recommended to a couple of friends who intend to purchase for walking, which is why I bought them. I cannot recommend them highly enough.
on 24 July 2017