on 20 June 2013
These were bought for my father to replace a pair of Karrimor boots he has almost worn out. Prior to being introduced to "trainer-type" footwear, he had always worn "sensible" shoes but had started to complain about sore calves. The Karrimors solved the problem and were so comfortable he has rarely worn any other outdoor footwear since. Unfortunately, the design was no longer available as a replacement, so I bought the Bodmin Low Iii shoe instead. He has found these equally comfortable and is thrilled at how light they are. The size is spot on with the size he always wears and the width is not tight.
#1 HALL OF FAMETOP 10 REVIEWERon 28 February 2014
I bought these for my 15 year old son.

We are seasoned hikers and have gone through quite a few pairs of walking boots/shoes over the years and Karrimor have been a quality brand in my opinion. When I spotted these at such a low price at this time of writing it was a no brainer!

He's been using them for a few months now and they have proven to be very reliable indeed.

- Lightweight and comfortable with no rubbing or chaffing from day one of wear
- Great fit for his wide foot
- Waterproofing is very good
- Tough non penetrable yet flexible sole
- Great breathable material so no sweating
- Good all rounder for simple days out to some serious longer walking
- They scrub up after a muddy day out too!

I will definitely be buying a pair for myself!

Recommended
on 13 September 2017
Very happy with gift - waterproof & insulated for cold wet days. Packaged well & delivered fast.
on 15 August 2017
The inner soles keep coming out and the product is not as waterproof as it was previously (I have owned 3 pairs of these exact boots). They are good for about 4000 km of walking.
on 19 July 2017
Dissapointed. Poor quality, heel too low and in sole got loose after 100 m. Unusable. Since then, never again a product from Karrimor. I paid some 28 pounds for it, Waste money.
on 6 August 2013
These are the second pair of Karrimor shoes I have bought.
I like Karrimor shoes because they are very comfortable and the soles are hard wearing.
I find that these shoes are ideal for wearing on a daily basis because they are so comfortable.
on 14 November 2013
I bought these for my husband who works a 10 hour-12 hour day as a postman sorting and delivering..Purchased in August they have just started to wear through on the bottom.... Overall they have lasted about the same time as the work issued cats but are a fraction of the cost.
on 25 October 2017
Great for walking
on 15 May 2017
good fit but better waterproofing would make them great
on 18 April 2014
The delivery service was excellent taking only a few days from ordering. The shoes are well made and are a great fit for me and are a nice wide fitting at the toes. I prefer to add cushion insoles as I suffer from plantar faschiitis, which make the shoes even more comfortable. I will be placing another order for my son who is looking for a good waliking shoe.