- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Also check our best rated Hiking Shoe reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Karrimor Mens Bodmin Low lll Weathertite Trekking and Hiking Shoes K606-BLC-150 Black Sea 6.5 UK, 40 EU, 7.5 US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Exclusive weathertite waterproof/breathable lining
- Suede & mesh upper
- Outer Material: Leather
- Inner Material: Textile
- Sole: Gum Rubber
- Closure: Lace-Up
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Waterproof suede leather lightweight walking shoe. Karrimor thornhill outsole for grip and support. Phylon midsole provides cushioning. Weathertite waterproof/breathable lining keeps feet dry and comfortable. Mini-speed hardwear lacing system. Womens specific last/fit
Top customer reviews
We are seasoned hikers and have gone through quite a few pairs of walking boots/shoes over the years and Karrimor have been a quality brand in my opinion. When I spotted these at such a low price at this time of writing it was a no brainer!
He's been using them for a few months now and they have proven to be very reliable indeed.
- Lightweight and comfortable with no rubbing or chaffing from day one of wear
- Great fit for his wide foot
- Waterproofing is very good
- Tough non penetrable yet flexible sole
- Great breathable material so no sweating
- Good all rounder for simple days out to some serious longer walking
- They scrub up after a muddy day out too!
I will definitely be buying a pair for myself!
I like Karrimor shoes because they are very comfortable and the soles are hard wearing.
I find that these shoes are ideal for wearing on a daily basis because they are so comfortable.
Comfortable, sturdy and well made and not too heavy. Why buy more expensive?