Size: 9 UK|Colour: Blue (New Navy Grey)|Change
Price:£25.80+ £2.99 shipping

on 13 April 2016
Karrimor's sizing is completely off. I own a pair Karrimor Brecon hiking boot, size 11 (good boots). Of course I went for the same size in sandals. What a disappointment. These clogs are at least three or four sizes too big. My toes barely reached the lower strap. I've now given up with Karrimor sandals after finding the UK size 9 are still too big. Thanks goodness amazon.co.uk offers free returns. Having such a bad experience really makes you question some other reviews here.
on 22 June 2017
Size 10 UK, with quote slim breadth. I bought a UK 9 and thank god I did! Front to back is perfect. Straps I have to pull tight will overlap flap unfortunately. Get a size smaller if you're similar to the above.
on 16 June 2017
the pattern on the insole made walking very uncomfortable. Very deep large grooves that are quite hard.
on 11 June 2017
Great sandals - replace a similar pair that lasted a few years. I''m a 9 - ordered a 9 and they fit perfectly. Very happy..
on 15 May 2017
These sandals were uncomfortable because they have a pattern on the surface that pinches the foot when you walk. They may be ok with socks but not bare foot so I returned them.
on 11 November 2016
Good Product
on 24 May 2017
Comfortable and fit well.
on 18 September 2012
Karrimor Men's Aruba Sandal is a decent pair that deserves your money if you pay less than 20 pounds.
The quality is not superb (not like North Face for example),but the cushioning (important for me) is good enough,as well as the grip.

The design is indifferent,and the straps demand a little from your time in order to set up.
Some say that the straps are very long,true but only if you have a slim/normal foot,for me its OK.

Wearing them for 1 week only, so no comments for durability.

I wear 11.5(UK) in sneakers,for this pair, the size 10 is still roomy and generous.
So if you decide to buy them,I would strongly recommend at least 1.5 size down your sneakers'size (2 sizes might be OK too,1 size down would probably be inadequate).
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 August 2015
Have bought several pairs of these sandals. Good fit, comfortable out of the box(never rubbed me). Can recommend these for fit and function. I have bought sandals costing two or three times the cost of these and found nothing as good or as comfortable.
I should point out I wear sandals several months a year(even in England) and would never wear sandals with socks and always buy Karrimor( I did but a pair of Teva but they continually rubbed my feet so gave them to a charity shop). They last well, my current pair is two years old and has walked close to a thousand miles. The soles are well worn but have no holes. Velcro works well wet or dry and is still working effectively after two years.
on 11 May 2016
Had these exact sandals 5-6yrs ago and they've only just broken after many years of days out and holidays abroad. Very good used in rough tarraine and machine washable. Their very comfortable with great grip and the strap is longer than average so good for my wider feet. I would highly recommend. I'm so pleased to finally locate the same pair and look forward to many more years of use.

See one answered question