Colour: Black|Size: 10 / Small|Change
Price:£20.39+ £4.49 shipping

on 6 March 2014
I have now purchased four pairs of these, I do dog walking and need a practical pair of trousers, and these are perfect... Plenty of pockets, comfortable, quick drying and handy that they can be rolled up or zipped off for the few sunny days!
on 30 April 2016
Nice lightweight trousers that are comfortable when trying on and will be good for my holiday in Germany in June while walking. I will wear them turned up as I am only 5 foot 2 inches. Like the colour too.
on 6 June 2017
Perfect fit. I am a size 10, and the size 10 fit perfectly. Great quality and will be great for walking both in the UK and on my travels abroad.
on 25 June 2017
These trousers are brilliant, so good I want more, sadly my six is out of stock 😫. I am a 12 ish size and these are a good size 12. They wash well and the three wearing options are Perfect for walking or festivals.
A super price too.
on 29 April 2017
Great! Highly recommended
on 24 June 2017
Nice but a little long in the leg which results in them dragging across the floor. I'm not that short. I'm 5.7
on 31 August 2016
so comfortable while hiking! Perfect!
on 27 May 2017
These trousers were fine but very very long
on 6 June 2017
Well fitting good quality trousers with easy to use zip fastening, definitely would purchase again.
on 19 June 2016
I received my package 2 days before the estimated delivery date, so I was thrilled with the prompt and efficient postage from Field &Trek. The convertible hiking trousers were packaged in a very straightforward manner, just a plastic postage bag with the trousers in another clear plastic bag inside them. The original labels were still attached to the trousers.

I purchased size 8 (XS) and I feel they would comfortable fit a size 10 as well - the belt included cinched in the waist and keeps the trousers tightly secured while wearing.

Pros:
Trousers are very light weight, the material is an excellent light weight that is very comfy and doesn't feel heavy on your legs.
The 3 'style' options are actually brilliant:
1. Full length, which I'd say is roughly a regular trouser length.
2. Cropped length, which is achieved by two long straps that you button from the inside to the outside to gather the legs up.
3. Shorts, the legs zip easily off and you're left with above kneed shorts.

Cons:
I'd like if the colour was perhaps a bit more 'cream', but honestly, that's just from a personal taste point of view!

Very handy pair of trousers that are convertible depending on the weather!