on 10 April 2014
Only got these this week so it's really early days to be reviewing them. They are a little smaller than I expected although that isn't a problem. The plaited strap goes diagonally across the foot which isn't too clear in the photo above. It's a little tighter than the other straps but I think it will give a little.

My only complaint is that the strap on the inside of my arch would rub a little if it weren't for the fact that I stuck a bit of a strappy strip on it. It should be ok now. I have pretty sensitive feet and rubbing of straps and nylon stiches is a real problem for me. These should be ok now though.
on 3 October 2014
I chose this product because of its lovely design with the little braid - couldn't be happier, it looks great on my feet,

These sandals really are very comfortable and great for long hikes - I've tried! Good grip on the sole, soft material of the straps.

I would recommend to anyone and everyone, especially if you're looking for decent hiking sandals that look nice even when you put a skirt on in the evening (long-term travelers will know:)
on 16 September 2013
They were not for me - too open at the front my feet felt like they were slipping right though. Wore them once then put them to charity shop.
on 18 September 2014
This is my second pair of Karrimor sandals. I live in the South of France and walk every day in the hills around me. I love that their sandals are just about ok to wear even when you're not out walking although I wish they would do more colours. My last pair (a slightly different style, now discontinued unfortunately) was INSTANTLY incredibly comfortable with no rubbing or blisters! I've worn them to death over scrabbly terrain, in rivers, and on roads. I love(d) them and they used to have a pretty good grip for a shoe so 'delicate'!! My new pair are yet to be worn as they have come up a little smaller and I don't yet have the confidence to take them on a hike - I'll try to stretch them around the house before hand which is a bit of a nuisance. Having said that, apart from being a bit tight they do still have a lovely comfortable sole and soft leather straps. So my advice - unless you have particularly skinny feet, go up a size. Karrimor, if you read this, PLEASE continue to make your great sandals but in a better range of colours!!!
on 10 May 2014
I have good fit feet but slightly wide so if you have a high instep or slightly wider fitting I'd advise not to order. These shoes are very ,attractive ,but you need a slim thin foot. The elastic was very very tight on my fit. I sent back same day they came and was refunded very promptly.
on 31 March 2014
I love these sandals and I am looking forward to wearing them on holiday, in a few weeks time. The colour is beautiful - I think that I would prefer to have an adjustable back strap as well as this is good if your feet swell in the heat.
Overall I recommend them because they are comfortable and true to size.
on 3 April 2014
I found the service second to none. Very impressed. The first pair I received (next day) were size 5 in a size 6 box I emailed that night to advise and received the correct size the following day. Kept in the loop through the process. Would definately use again. The sandals are so comfy from the first wear, I have wide feet and high instep and normally struggle with comfort.
on 9 June 2014
They seem a little on the small side for a 4 but I have high arches and that's probably why the cross over strap can leave marks on the top of my foot. Very comfortable to wear, a bit like 'hiking' sandals but much smarter and less 'clompy'.
on 24 June 2013
Great product comfortable fit for my wide feet!
Look stylish too and great for walking I have tried them out!
Arrived quickly and a very competitive price. Really pleased. I
on 7 June 2013
Bought these for my holidays when I know I will be walking lots in the heat but have never stopped wearing since I bought cos they are so easy to wear an immediately comfortable strong but soft at the same time - well recommended in fact going to buy another pair in different colour - fab