- Product Dimensions: 21.1 x 0.9 x 29.6 cm ; 526 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 358 g
- Item model number: KH1SARQU
- ASIN: 0954092805
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 12 Feb. 2007
- Average Customer Review: 31 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 145,445 in Kitchen & Home (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Home)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.80 UK delivery
+ £2.80 UK delivery
Sew a Row Quilts
|Price:||£14.10 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£2.85 (17%)|
- Sew a Row Quilts: Make your own unique quilts.
- Magic formula to help you create your own unique quilt
- Fast and accurate patchwork
- New patterns developed by Karin
- A must-have book for quilters
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Publisher
Fast and accurate patchwork
Latest techniques bring quitmaking into the 21st century
New patterns developed by the author
Projects to get you started
Don't have time to make a quilt then this is the book for you!
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
It is suitable for all people who love patchwork from the beginnner through to the very experienced.
I suppose we would all like to say that we could make the quilt on the front cover, but even if that is beyond us we could make a simpler version and still be very please with the results.
Any person who likes patchwork and quilting will like this book.
Instructions easy to follow just what I needed to get started, finished strips look very professional would definitely recommend for anyone including the beginner.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent book containing lots of good ideas. Product as described. Would recommend to any patchwork/quilter.Published 2 months ago by Mrs. Barbara Kemp
The condition of the book was excellent. I was very pleased with the content. I will certainly buy 2nd hand books from you again.
Thankyou. Elizabeth Barney.
This book is a must particularly for beginners as it tells you everything. PLUS all of her other books refer back to this 'bible'. It is really worth buyingPublished 5 months ago by Lyn Davis
Makes a change to stitch something different across a quilt so you can make it any size you want.Published 11 months ago by hazel