|Fits as expected||
|Price:||£21.08 - £41.95 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colours. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Full zip with studded storm flap and velcro at neck; high collar with fleece lining and concealed hood; two front zip pockets; large inside velcro pocket; velcro cuff adjusters
- Inside velcro phone pocket; zip access for decoration; 3Xl Available in black/black, dark grey/black, navy/navy, red/black, light royal/black; 4Xl Available in Black Black and navy/navy
- 100% Polyester
- Machine wash - Cold (30° max)
- Inner Material: Lining: Polyester
- Long Sleeve
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
- Inside wadding with nylon.
- 2 outside zipped pockets, 1 inside pocket, 1 internal mobile phone pocket.
- Collar contained hood, lined collar.
- Inside zipper for easier personalisation.
- Size Chest (to fit) XS - 32/34" S - 34/36" M - 38" L - 40" XL - 42" 2XL - 44/46" 3XL* - 48/50", 4XL - 52/54" *3XL only available in Black/Black, Dark Grey/Black, Navy/Navy, Red/Black and Royal/Black.
- Fabric Polyester Oxford Weight 450gsm
Top Customer Reviews
This seller definitely cares about providing a good service.
Made in China, well made, long, to mid upper leg, Velcro bands for arm length adjustment.
Side pockets and an inside pocket , front full-length zip and poppers.
Washable, do not use biological powder as it might remove shower proofing.
The hood folds under the collar when worn as a coat.
It does not feel heavy and the quilted lining helps to make the coat ideal for colder days.
In all I would say a great jacket well worth the money!
There are two large pockets that have a good drop so stuff doesn't fall out easily (they're zipped anyway). Inside is a phone pocket too which is nice.
I'm at 43" chest with a little bit of a tummy (I can still see my toes) so I ordered the 2XL based upon the comments in the other reviews: this was waayy to large. The XL is still pretty big on me but gives plenty of room for clothes underneath. I think the L would have probably have given me a better fit and I think I will order that size when this one wears out.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very warm. In fact last winter I had to buy a lighter jacket cause I always overheated in this. Now lives in the back of the car in case I get stranded.Published 2 months ago by mmcq
This coat really is incredible value and quality. This is my 2nd coat - last one lasted years and was warm and waterproof throughout. I highly recommend it.Published 6 months ago by Lyn
Not the quality of of the same one I bought 5 years ago...However time will tell if it lasts this long I'll be happy ..my old ones pretty faded but still going strong ☺Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer