Customer reviews

on 16 February 2015
This ring was so pretty, I loved wearing it. Bought as a replacement wedding ring. Bought in Feb 2014 and by May it had split straight down. Contacted Amazon who were happy to arrange for a new one to be sent. This second one lasted a bit longer; May to January this year and it did exactly the same thing. Unable to return it now. If you're looking for a wedding ring that will last the length of your marriage - don't buy this ring.
on 26 April 2017
Very nice
on 21 May 2017
Can recommend this ring it is beautiful. I have had so many compliments and it is as good as the first time I wore it. Excellent purchasr
on 19 March 2017
I had this ring bought for me on our wedding day it's going strong I wear it daily in all my pursuits so I would give it a great rating
on 29 December 2014
beautiful ring my partner loves it
on 13 March 2017
Pretty ring! Not an everyday wear though as quite flimsy! Very blingy! Grt value!
on 4 September 2011
married on 20th August - ring sheered in half on 3rd september leaving sharp edges. I believe this ring to be a health and safety hazard. Don't buy
on 5 March 2013
My partner bought me this ring a year ago I was really pleased with it. Unfortunately after a year it has snapped in half really disappointing and upsetting.
on 22 July 2017
I re ad some reviews recently of this ring and have to add that I bought this 6 years ago to wear with my wedding band and engagement rings to stop them spinning round , they are both heavy with diamonds and this little ring can hold its own with them , the ring is still sparkling and still looks brand new , an amazing bargain!!!!!
on 4 September 2017
This product is very suitable for me, simple design and reasonable price, the product is very good. very good product, especially in such a low price to buy it, I am very happy. This product lives up to its description. They were perfect and each one worked great Yes but it's still perfect. thank you! Just work gently and have fun! I would recommend these to anyone!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse