Customer reviews

Ring Size: X|Change

on 21 January 2014
Last week, we decided to get married... next Friday. It's been a rush, but we've been together for 8 years and wanted a small, no fuss wedding. We managed to get everything we needed, except for my future husband's ring. We couldn't find a single ring under £150 anywhere. We looked on here and found this and it is exactly what we were looking for. It was back in two days, too, so panic over. This is a lovely, quite large ring, more suitable for a man, but that's just my opinion. I would recommend this to anybody looking for the same as us.
on 1 March 2015
Very good quality...for the price. We only wanted a cheap wedding ring just to be used for the wedding ceremony only, so didn't want to spend much. This was good value as it's not flimsy and feels quite heavy.
on 2 May 2017
Great quality and value
on 24 July 2017
Husband lost his wedding ring, so ordered a size U which we know to be the right size. Ring arrived on time, but was too small. Returned and ordered a size V. Arrived quickly but is slightly loose. I think the U might not have been a U..... overall though it's a decent ring for the price.
on 30 September 2016
Opened box no ring in it.
on 15 May 2017
The ring was nice, but the sizing runs quite small so I had to return it. I recommend getting a size bigger than you are, just to be sure. The metal is very thin, so it is very light on the finger.
on 14 March 2017
Nice ring but not sure it's durable enough as a wedding ring - seems very thin - although well finished.
on 5 April 2017