Customer reviews

on 16 January 2013
Bought this as a stocking filler for my grandson who has just started Karate classes and he is just delighted with it.
on 16 July 2014
It really is a good basic guide for kids, it gives simple & easy to follow advice & my two sons won't put the book down, they are definitely improving their techniques & stances thanks to the instructions in this book, it is great as an aide to their Karate lessons.
on 6 April 2010
My son has just started Karate and this book has confirmed the essential basics. Easy to understand and good diagrams.
on 18 February 2011
I bought this book for my 6 year old grandson who is very keen on Karate, I was having trouble finding anything suitable for his age group. The front cover is very appealing and that and the illustrations kept him happy for ages initially though he is not up to reading it alone yet. I have to read it with him and it gets a bit heavy going,although the descriptions of some of the movements are very detailed (he sometimes expects me to do them with him)! However I am sure he will get lots of pleasure reading it for himself later on.
on 30 December 2015
Grandson loved this book.
on 2 March 2015