- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase, you will receive an email with further information. Terms and Conditions apply. Learn more.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ £7.90 delivery
+ £14.90 delivery
Karakal - Squash Racket Raw 120 but low weight - Nano Graphite/Titanium Racket - including full size cover
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- Material: The Karakal squash racket Raw 120 is made of nano-graphite / titanium which makes it especially easy
- Weight: Due to the minimalist design, low paint finishes and a simple satin finish, the racket weighs just 120 grams
- Balance: Due to the low weight but also the rather grip-heavy balance point of 350mm, the racquet is particularly easy to control and offers both sensitive professionals and beginners a lot of feeling and a fast racket handling
- Price: Light squash rackets are often very expensive and are therefore only used by professional players. The Raw series counteracts this trend and makes light racquets accessible to everyone. The price-performance ratio is unbeatable
- Extras: The racket is shipped in a high-quality full-size cover, which protects the racket from external influences, whether it is shocks in the bag or rain on the way to training. In addition, the racquet with the No. PU Supergrip equipped by Karakal
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Similar products rated highly on "Lightweight"
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Karakal squash racket Raw 120 is made of Nano Graphite and Titanium and weighs just 120 grams. This low weight reaches the racket through a simple design with minimal paint finishes and a simple satin finish. In this case, less weight means more control in every single beat. This motto is also reinforced by the more grip-heavy balance point of 350mm and makes the racquet too easy to control racket for everyone. Very light clubs are usually associated with a high price, which is why Karakal has developed the Raw series to counteract this trend. Regardless of whether you are a professional or a recreational player, the Raw Series makes light racquets accessible to every class. The racket comes in a high quality fullsize cover that protects it from wind and weather.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|