Karabar Monaco ABS Carry On Hard Suitcase 54 cm 2.2 kg 31 litres 4 Wheels Black
|Price:||£27.99 FREE delivery.|
- THE PERFECT CABIN SIZE FOR MOST AIRLINES - The size of this suitcase is 54 x 34 x 20 cm including wheels, trolley and handles. Capacity is 31 litres. Weight of this carry on luggage is 2.2 kg. These measurements are approximate.
- WATERPROOF HARD AND TOUGH ABS SHELL - This luggage case is made from ABS material which is lightweight, waterproof and strong. It will protect your contents from water, drinks, rain and other liquids during travel. The rigid hard shell is tough and scratch resistant.
- SPINNER WHEELS FOR STRESS FREE TRIP - It features 4 multi-directional spinner wheels for ease of 360 degrees moving making the carry-on suitcase very stable and reliable. The spinner wheels will make your journey smooth and your trip pleasant and enjoyable.
- FULLY LINED INTERIOR FOR ULTIMATE ORGANISATION - The interior features elastic belts on one side and zipped compartment on the other side, perfect for ties, underwear, socks and other accessories, to keep the contents in place during transit. The fully lined interior will help keep your belongings organised and tidy.
- STYLISH BLACK TELESCOPIC TROLLEY - The sturdy ergonomic aluminium telescoping handle will make your journey pleasant, comfortable and safe. The integrated number lock will provide security for your valuables and easy access to your belongings in no time.
Find the perfect-sized carry-on luggage for your trip, by airline > VIEW OUR GUIDES HERE
|Number of Wheels||4|
|Special Features||Packing Straps, Telescopic Handle, Wheels, Zip Closure|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Karabar Monaco Cabin Approved Hard Suitcase
One of our lightest hard cases available - the long-awaited Karabar Monaco hard suitcase is the ultimate travel companion.
Made from flexible but tough ABS material and weighing only 2.2 kg, the Karabar Monaco hard suitcase provides maximum strength and protection whilst remaining super light. The main compartment is fully lined and has a double-decker design, so you can pack both sides.
One side features elasticated packing straps and the other has a full-length divider with zip fastening to help you keep your belonging in place and organised.
This hand luggage meets the size restriction for carry-on baggage with most airlines including Ryanair, Easyjet, Flybe and many more.
The Monaco features lockable zip pullers, easy grab carry handle and retractable telescopic trolley handle
Size: 54 x 34 x 20 cm
Capacity: 31 L
Weight: 2.2 kg
Measurements are approximate and include wheels and handles.
Colour Name: Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
Showing 1-8 of 308 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I hardly ever leave reviews for stuff but i wandered across this on my amazon and decided to leave one as suitcases are usually quite pricey but this ones like really good price and looks stylish af, so give it a buy if you need it!
Looks great, looks much more expensive than I thought was.
It is small - but exactly what I was after for a long weekend.
Flew Ryanair after their new luggage policy was announced. This definitely fits within their lousy dimensions. Felt good to not be standing in the queue panicking about the size of my case!
The wheels/wheelability (is that a word?!) was also really good. Wheeled/glided easily across several types of flooring included bumpy pavement.
I've only used it once so can't comment on how long it'll last. But for the price even a few more short trips will be worth it.
I didn't give it 5 stars as the handles weren't as impressive as the rest of the case. Not an issue at all but not perfect either.
There is no side handle (which helps with the dimension so I understand the design choice) so you have to use the too short handle but this
Doesn't seem very secure. I think this will be the first bit to become damaged/fall off.
The extendable pull handle was fine but I can tell it's not the strongest. Which generally wouldn't matter but as you're often using this to lift (e.g. Up and down public transport, high pavements) the case since I personally don't want to overstrain the small handle.....
(The inside isn't anything to write home about but perfectably functionable with the separate zip compartment. Packing cubes would be your best friend here, just saying!)
Hope this was useful to someone. I'd recommend and at this point I'd repurchase myself.