Customer reviews

Karabar Salisbury Compact Suit/Garment Carrier (Old)

on 12 October 2017
A good quality product. Met my expectations in every way
on 18 March 2017
Very capacious and sturdy bag with lots of useful pockets.
on 23 May 2014
Hubby was able to get DJ, Blazer and 3 pairs of trousers, plus all shirts needed for the evening, could have got more in but as we had room in hold all did not bother. Good quality
on 16 March 2017
Excellent product does exactly what it says and quick as expected delivery
on 1 May 2013
Excellent product, strong with hooks that can take the weight of 3 suits. Spare hooks also included, nice touch. Good value, i paid under £70 in a sale, wouldn't have minded paying more.
on 11 February 2013
its light, great quality and looks great.......plus its VERY practical! I love it!

I recommend this, I'm a frequent traveler, its one of the best bags I've ever bought!
on 6 June 2011
I BOUGHT THIS BAG TO GO TO AUSTRALIA. IT WAS VERY SPACIOUS AND VERY STURDY. I DIDN'T HAVE ANY PROBLEMS LIKE LOCKING WHEELS OR STRAINING THREADWORK. WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYONE.
on 5 February 2014
Only used once for carrying suits and wife's formal dress whilst going on a cruise the bag did the job adequately seems to be quite well made, time will tell as it gets used more how it stands up.At the moment I would recommended it to any one wanting a garment/suit bag.
on 7 February 2014
Does exactly what it's says, Cary's all our items for a night away, bit confused by a couple of pockets inside but robust and looks good
on 7 March 2014
I think this is very handy to have, amazing what you put in here, nice idea for going on a cruise, hold up to three suits, hold jackets and trousers and shirts, all different compartments for ties , Bow ties, Cufflinks, saves putting all your things in a suitcase like I have done for years, got it for a knockdown price, Grabbed it while I could.