on 3 April 2014
I purchased 2 cases, one purple with dots, and one navy and sliver. Although advertised on the same page and given the same dimensions, when they arrived it became apparent that the navy and silver one is a differnet size and design and quite considerably smaller. The "extendable" part is simply a front pocket you can put things in. To add insult to injury, the day after it arrived, I was bombarded with cookie driven adverts informing me that the price has now dropped another 5 pounds ( to £14.95). This is the second time this has recently happened to me on amazon and shows that the original price advertised must be inflated. In it's favour, I would say my son is delighted with it ( even though I'll be packing half his stuff in my bad still!) and it does seem reasonable quality.
on 5 May 2014
I bought this to carry my hairdressing equipment in and it holds everything I need.. It is lighter than the last one I had which was a hard shell case. I dont know if this will last the course of a buy working life but it was cheaper than the ones I saw in local shops. It arrived in good time and was very well packaged.
on 11 September 2014
Brought this for a 5 day holiday to Majorca flying with Ryan air! Case is built well and extremely sturdy and slips in to the little box at the boarding gate perfectly!

Lasted a long time too.. Am taking it away with me on holiday number 6 in a few days 👍
on 28 April 2014
this is ideal for light travelling. It was slightly smaller than I thought when I ordered it but it does the job so no complaints.
Fast delivery and easy ordering. All in all……. a good transaction.
on 19 June 2014
Brilliant product I flew with Ryan air for a long weekend and it did the job. Could get all I needed in there at no extra cost.
on 30 July 2014
it is great, not due to go away until September, but I have packed all I wanted to take to make sure it will all fit in and still left with room.
so a big thumbs up from me.
on 22 July 2014
Very well made case for cabin locker use on planes.Slightly smaller than I thought though.All in all happy with my purchase and good value at this price.
on 19 May 2014
still hav'nt used them yet ,but look good quality for the money,will advise if i get any problems,after15thJuly, going on a trip to SCOTLAND
D.Jack.
on 2 June 2014
Very good value for money a quality item well constructed I have brought 3 for my grand children and proved perfect for them
on 8 May 2014
Great bag, very sturdy but not too heavy. Bought for a long weekend trip, arrived on time and made the trip a lot easier!