on 29 September 2017
Good sturdy case ideal for all trips
on 23 September 2014
nasty 'tacky' colour and very flimsy
currently trying to return the item and as I paid £8 to have it delivered - I am unimpressed that I'm expected to pay to return it!
Poor service as no one will answer my call
VERY DISAPPOINTED
on 5 February 2015
Not sure which suitcase others have received but the one delivered for my 8yr old daughter was perfect. She used it for a week in Spain, and it made it home as good as new, zips been opened & closed constantly, no sticking! Bonus, it comes with a built in lock and my daughter is very happy with her new suitcase.

Perfect size for a week or two away!
on 23 September 2014
hardsided suitcase where you can see your hand through the casing it is that thin.Would not risk taking onto an airport carousel,would not recommend
on 13 August 2014
Great sturdy case, just the right size for long weekend.
on 26 October 2014
The case is lovely, came in time for my holiday as promised. I accidentally locked my case and the company have been amazing trying to sort it out for me. Will definitely buy again
on 23 August 2015
The design is very cool and I never had a problem to find my suitcase at the airports.
BUT....after a cpoule of trips it shows the quality is not the greatest. Inside: the zippers don't working smoothly and the tweed getting already lost.
Outside: the handle is "hacking" and the rollers don't working propper anymore.
This suitcase is overpriced and I don't would it buy again.
on 11 June 2014
A very pretty case which was dispatched very quickly and at a bargain price too ! Can recommend this case
on 20 April 2015
Purchased as present for daughter. Arrived in perfect condition - really happy with product; just right for the intended purpose although do have minor reservation about durability as seems rather flexible. 3 yr warranty provides some confidence. Price paid probably fair - would not pay the full RRP.
on 16 October 2015
Very attractive case. Very girly for my granddaughter. Good zips handle and pull along handle. Attractive inside with useful pockets. Coded safety lock. Very satisfied.

See one answered question