- Also check our best rated Xbox 360 Game reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days - Limited Edition (Xbox 360)
|Price:||£4.92 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Exclusive Multiplayer Map
- Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days - Limited Edition delivers an additional experience to the critically acclaimed multiplayer modes with free content.
- Play the Exclusive Radio Tower multiplayer map in Fragile Alliance, Undercover Cop, Cops & Robbers multiplayer modes, and in Arcade Mode.
- Glazer, the crime boss of the Expats, has been hired to collect dirty cash from an abandoned factory. Old communist monuments in the run down area of Shanghai are soon to be demolished, making it the perfect location for deal to go down. No one is sure that this deal is safe, so everyone needs to be ready to work together and be prepared to get in & out quickly with the $4 Million
- Stay Sharp Choose your weapon from the 7 confiscated exclusives available.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
- Platform: Xbox 360
- BBFC Rating: Suitable for 15 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 15. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 15 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Platform: Xbox 360 | Edition: Dog Days - Limited Edition
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days is a raw and brutal crime shooter designed to take players on an even more intense story experience, following two of gaming’s most disturbed criminals, through the gritty Shanghai underworld.Introducing a new visual experience, Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days is inspired by documentary filmmakers and the user-generated era. Every aspect of the game has been designed to deliver a fresh perspective to the words ‘intensity’ and ‘realism’ in video games.
EXCLUSIVE MULTIPLAYER MAP
Kane & Lynch 2: Dogs Days Limited Edition delivers an additional experience to the critically acclaimed multiplayer modes with FREE content. Play the Exclusive Radio Tower multiplayer map in Fragile Alliance, Undercover Cop, Cops & Robbers multiplayer modes, and in Arcade Mode. Glazer, the crime boss of the Expats, has been hired to collect dirty cash from an abandoned factory. Old communist monuments in the run down area of Shanghai are soon to be demolished, making it the perfect location for deal to go down. No one is sure that this deal is safe, so everyone needs to be ready to work together and be prepared to get in & out quickly with the $4 Million
Stay sharp - Choose your weapon from the 7 confiscated exclusives available:
1. TQR ELITE Police reg.: 9791-A242 US Assault Rifle. Very Advanced and highly illegal. Obtained after the South Harbor Massacre.
2. TQR SBR Police reg.: 8593-A503 Submachine gun, custom-made. Origin: US. Found in the aftermath of the Shuang Xi Restaurant massacre.
3. STEELE 870 Police reg.: 2610-G991 US standard shotgun. Found on the Suzhou river bank.
4. KALININGRAD 47 Police reg.: 1574-A087 Customized MG. Origin: Unknown. Found in Bus Terminal near Nanjing Lu. Distinctive markings.
5. PAC 10 SILENCED Police reg.: 4838-A854 Small lowgrade MG w/silencer. Retrieved from the Golden Flower Apartment Complex gang incident.
6. DORETTA SILENCED Police reg.: 9551-D854 Hand Gun w/ silencer. Origin: European. Found in a public toilet off Mali Lu.
7. N77P SILENCED Police reg.: 2317-A746
Conceal your identity with 8 stolen masks perfect for this job:
8 Exclusive costume masks stolen from a Chinese gift shop. You never want to be identified, especially if you are a traitor!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I found it very easy to pick up and play,also the fresh look it had been given from its predecessor was very nice to look at.I think Eidos got what they were trying to get across....tension & the feel of the fire fights?.
I did not pick up the title when it was realised as I let reviews get the better of me,which as a rule I usually only use as a guide line.
Anyhow the reviews were all saying how short the game was?,I felt at the time the price of the game did not temp me to buy.
As we all know time goes by games prices will drop,I found it at now £14.99 made me buy.
I new it was a short story campaign so I went into controls and cranked the difficulty up to Ex-stream in hope to stretch the game out a bit.
If you do this be prepared to die A LOT,although it had the effect I wanted.
Made it more of a challenge and not just a run and gun through.
Like I have said the action is non stop,the story is not to bad....
(SPOILER) Kane & lynch mess up and in effect everyone turns on them and they have to try and survive and get out of doge.)
The look of the game is quite good it gives you the feel as though you are watching some snuff film on U tube.
The on line side I can not comment on as for some reason I have not had much luck at finding a active lobby?,which is a shame as this is where I had most fun when I played the demo.
I like the idea it gives you the option to go through the game with a friend,I could see this being fun and may be a little easer on the hardest setting difficulty,then trying to do it solo like I did..
I guess this will not be everyone choice of game? and may be so although for what its worth I am glad I held out until the price came down.
I would recommend this game now the price as come down.
Also if you have Xbox live to stretch it out a little all the better,but it is well worth a play through.....
With the good stuff out of the way, now comes the bad. There just isn't much to Kane and Lynch 2. You shoot bad guys and run to the next cover point, and nothing more. Once the wow factor of the graphics engine wears off, the repetitive gameplay isn't enough to hold interest, and it soon becomes dull.
There are other problems too. Most of the guns in the game are inaccurate to such a ridiculous extent as to make them useless - you can literally have your crosshair lined up on a bad guy at medium distance, empty an entire magazine into his chest, only to have every single shot miraculously miss him. Plus the two main characters in the game are surely the most unpleasant and distasteful in the history of gaming.
This might be worth picking up at the bargain basement prices Amazon are selling it at, even if only to marvel at the graphics, but don't expect a great game to go with the pretty visuals.
This game suffers from awkward controls and monotony through the levels. They're all the same: run, duck, shoot, with the exception of one stage involving a helicopter. Even the weapons you pick up don't vary much. Multiplayer offers a bit more fun on the side (and there is some fun to be had with this game online), but it isn't really enough on it's own to raise this game from an overall verdict of mediocre.
Overall, I would definitely recommend this game to anyone :)
Most recent customer reviews
I would recommend buying this game while stock lasts I also know you can play this game on the Xbox...Read more
Camera can be a pain it zooms to close behind you only good to rent I...Read more