KAM KWM1960HH Handheld Kit
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
UHF Dual microphone wireless system
• Ideal for: Aerobics, Dance Instructors, Zumba, Vocalists & singers, Public speakers, Musicals & theatre, Street performers, Schools & colleges
• UHF band to avoid frequency interference
• Automatic scan feature searches for available frequencies
• PLL system - preset 16 non-interference channels
• Adjustable to free frequencies
• LCD display - shows the RF level, AF level, channel and frequency
• High efficiency battery consumption design
• Microphone battery life - continuous use for up to 5 hours
• High gain antenna - more than 50 meters range
• Two systems can be connected for 19 inch rackmount
Top Customer Reviews
I'm sure that they work well but I had to return them as none of the channel 70 version were in stock.
I had these hooked up to a small theatre auditorium (seating for around 200) and they worked superbly.
Excellent, and I mean excellent sound quality and the radio system worked flawlessly no dropouts or dead spots I couldn't have got a better result from a system costing ten times what this system cost.
A lot will depend on how its set up of course, I combined this system with a VHF lavalier system to reduce the amount of radio interference and both systems responded exceptionally.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
intermittent issues with one of the mics, have swapped with other kit we had so no need to returnPublished on 12 Nov. 2014 by Mrs. Sian M. Cartwright
We Dj mainly in two locations. One location has no issues the other has mic drop outs at 3 meters from receiver. tried all channels and no joy. Read morePublished on 23 May 2014 by Mr. Andrew Titcombe
Very good feel on the Mics. Looks very good I will def recommend this & I will buy again if need bePublished on 13 May 2014 by Ceaser22