on 7 May 2013
This was bought a a gift for my grand-daughter's 19th birthday she loved, it arrived on her birthday and I only ordered it five days previously. A great looking watch very individual and great value for money.
on 7 March 2014
I purchased this a birthday present for my girlfriend as she has previously had a Kahuna watch and loved it. The watch itself arrived promptly and was fine apart from the fact the battery was dead. If it had arrived with a working battery I would have given it 5 stars.
on 25 August 2013
Bought this for my wife for her day to day use, and important thing is that she likes it.
Good Quality for the price paid, recommended.
on 14 July 2013
Very pleased with this purchase.The strap is nice quality and certainly for the money it is a bargain. A nice occasional summer watch.
on 6 January 2014
I got this watch as a spare one for everyday use. I love Kahuna design and already have one watch for over two years and is working perfectly fine. The watch itself is nice, but the strap seems to be really weak and I give it few months before it will break. I hope I will be proven wrong. Only for this reason I am giving it 3 stars.
on 3 February 2014
Brought this for my sons girlfriend, she loved it. She likes pink thinks, this ticked all the boxes lol, without being tacky
on 1 March 2014
it look nice
but not for heavy usage as its strip not that strong
it comes with batteries
look like the pic
on 7 June 2014
This watch arrived in its box missing the glass on the front- shocking to say the least!! I sent it back for a refund.
on 3 April 2014
Very comfortable nice size as description worn a great deal and strap standing up very well to the wear and tear
on 25 June 2014
I have taken off the big leather part don't like that but looks better with out it but its ok