on 11 March 2016
I am a CND nail technician and usually use the CND professional products on clients.
After being recommended to try Kaeso brand by a beautician, I bought these. Kaeso does aim to provide these products for salons and spas (as advised on the back of packaging) they are also used in some beauty colleges however they have made these freely available for anyone to buy. Trade price works out more expensive after VAT and P&P added, so Amazon good place to buy.

Kaeso are a strong brand which cares about what is in the product.

These smell delicious (apart from the hygiene drizzle that smells of deep heat as opposed to pink grapefruit.)
I use these to practise a luxury spa manicure on myself. Mainly because CND and other professional brands are very expensive and this is very good value for the items that are included.
And these are good value because every item included was easy to use, left my skin very soft and overall effective.

No routine included in pack so here is mine:

Remove Nail polish (Gel polish/enhancements should be removed by a qualified technician)

Apply Pink Grapefruit hygiene Drizzle before you start

Soak hands in Red Berry splash which will soothe prior to treatment

Then do cuticle work and file etc

Apply Mulberry and Pomegranate Sorbet Hand Scrub which will deeply exfoliate.

Massage

Apply Wild Berry butter, wrap and leave

Finally apply Cranberry Sensation Hand Cream

I will usually finish off with a polish and top coat. Although gel polish is done before luxury manicure.

This is only my routine and may vary for others. As I said, Kaeso does aim for the trained professional and therefore no routine is provided.

Thoroughly recommend this product. Great gift idea for mothers day, birthdays etc.
9 people found this helpful
on 2 November 2013
I purchased this kit because I'm studying a nail technician course. It's fantastic. Every single product smells delicious, especially the hand scrub, so good that you want to taste it! The kit contains everything for the three different types of manicure that I am studying, of course excluding paraffin wax.
The hand soak is very fruity, and its a gel like liquid which means that the bottle will last a while when you add it to water in a maniure bowl. Its extremely soothing when placed on hot/warm water with a gorgous smell.
The hand scrub is my favourite. I tested every poduct on myself before using it on models, and this hand scrub is simply amazing. Its a dark purple product, and you need a scoop of it to work the whole hand and wrist area. While I expected the tub to be bigger, the quantity was made up by the quality of it. This product is sold seperately, as are the others are, but due to its size I think that you will need to buy another one, probably the biggest tub, before any of the other products run out. Fab scrub. Left my hands so soft it was almost unreal duing my manicure procedure. The best scrub I have ever used.
The hand mask is also beautiful. Its a thick lotion, so you don't need a lot of it. Used with polythene bags and hot towels it was a very pampering experiene for my client. Again, it smells divine. This product helped make the skin even smoother after the hand scrub.
There is also a hand/arm cream included. This was fantastic for the massage element. Again, it's a thick lotion, so you don't need tons of it. I did use too much on my first use, which was easy to use even if it were too much. After use it hydrated the skin for a long time afterward, kind of like dove moisteuriser cream, where that tackiness lingers on the skin.
There is also a hygiene spray included, which is fab for resanitizing the work area and using on your hands and the clients before any treatment begins. It has a medical type smell which is very similar to germoline. This isn't as nice smelling as the rest of the kit, but is a great element to have for safety and hygiene purposes.

Overall, amazing kit, and a must have for any budding nail technician. Its worth so much more than £17. Always buy the best, and this is by far the best manicure set I've used. 100% recommend. In love with Kaeso now!!
21 people found this helpful
on 5 June 2017
This is the best manicure kit I've used- I've used some well known professional brands but this does exactly the same if not better! It looks great, very professional and smells luxurious and gives great results!! It's amazing value and the service was fantastic- super fast and secure delivery!
on 17 July 2016
This kit is amazing.

You only need a little of each product.

The scrub is a little on the small side so I've bought a bigger container of that.

The smell is delicious and my hands are noticeably in a better condition.

I would highly recommend.
on 12 November 2016
Love this set, I have extremely dry hands and it restores the moisture really well.
Great for pampering yourself.
One person found this helpful
on 3 July 2016
Item arrived promptly and well packaged
I use this brand for both manicure and pedicure.
I enjoy it as do my customers. Great smells and works well. It'd great value for money and will continue to purchase
on 20 February 2016
I am currently doing a college course and kaeso are a very proffessional brand, products leave your hands ultra soft , i love it and well worth the money, also it arrived the very next day which i was very pleased with. Very Happy
on 15 September 2013
I used it for the first time and it was lovely. It felt so nice to spend the morning pampering myself with luxurious, fruity smelling, top quality products, will definitely buy more from this brand.
3 people found this helpful
on 21 January 2017
This is an excellent product for clients manicure great quality and smells devine I love it and will be buying again
on 10 October 2015
I love this set I am studying beauty therapy and this is what we use in college it smells amazing and is great quality , hands always feel and appear so much better after using these products when I give and receive manicures can't recommend it higher it's great
One person found this helpful