- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Kaavie Universal Swivel Hot Shoe Flash Holder Type B for Light Stand with Umbrella Lock
|Price:||£7.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Adjustable cold shoe plate (17-23mm) to fit different brand flashguns. Includes a heavy duty 1/4-3/8 threaded adapter
- Umbrella hole can fit studio umbrellas with diameter up to 10.5mm. It can support standard 5/8'' studio light stand
- The cold shoe is made of metal and the body is made of ABS so it's not just light, it's also reliable. Max load up to 3.0kg
- The product can be widely used in studio and other circumstances like lighting control, holding a hot shoe device etc
- Please note light stand, flashgun and umbrella shown in pictures not included
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Kaavie Type B flash holder is a reliable and economic solution for studio lighting control. It has an djustable hot shoe plate (17-23mm) to fit different brand flashguns like Nikon SB-900, SB-910, SB-800, SB-700, SB-600, Canon 600EX-RT, 580EX, 580EXII, 550EX, 430EX, 430EXII.
- The umbrella hole can fit studio umbrellas with diameter up to 10.5mm.
- The product is made of ABS so it's not just light, it's also reliable. Max load up can be up to 3.0kg.
- It can support standard 5/8'' studio light stand.
- The product can be widely used in studio and othe rcircumstances like lighting control, holding a hot shoe device etc.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Firstly, this isn't a small bit of kit. It's nearly 6" tall but is made out of an EXTREMELY hard plastic, feels very well built and isn't cheap at all. I would buy this light stand over all the others on Amazon.
The brace to hold the hot shoe in place is made out of metal and is fully adjustable. I've managed to fit it onto the light stand with 2 umbrellas, a 565EX with triggers and have it mouted as high as possible and it hasn't given way. Fantastic bit of kit,
Only thing I will say about it, is when you adjust the angle of the umbrella, it makes a loud clicking noise. This isn't a bad thing, because it allows you to make more accurate and secure adjustments. But it's very disheartening at first!
There is also a hole where to mount an umbrella for diffusion or light reflection. I didn't tried this one yet,but the system of fixation again is with a little screw.I am wondering how efficient this will be holding an umbrella in a certain angle,or with a gentle bride outdoors ( I will be experimenting it in the garden,and updating it later).
For the price you wouldn't regret it,unless you really want top quality to be used in harsh conditions .
Most recent customer reviews