- Publisher: KTwo Products (15 Aug. 2012)
- ASIN: B0081HCO62
- Product Dimensions: 19.5 x 14 x 1.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (32 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 530,804 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
NEW! KTwo Busy Life Home Work Diary Organiser 2013 Calendar – 15 Aug 2012
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Organise your life in 2012 with this clever week-to-vew diary. It is designed so that you can easily keep track of two schedules, side by side. Use the two schedules in this 2013 diary for 'home and work', 'parents and kids' or 'partner and you' to view all your weekly appointments and activities at a glance. Every three months you'll find a useful storage pocket, ideal for tickets, receipts, reminders and bills. It's a great way to stay tidy and just the solution if you are juggling a busy life. New for 2013 - add the matching mini sticky notes designed to fit into the back of this diary.
Top Customer Reviews
- You can pull the sticker off the front easily so it just is an attractive notebook.
- It is a great size to fit in your bag.
- You have a week to view but the same week on both sides of the page. I have one side for work, one side for home.
- There are pockets for expenses receipts, party invitations etc.
- There are columns down the side for notes and pages at the back also for lists, things to remember etc.
There is really nothing missing and no things I don't need - the perfect diary.
Product: I bought this diary as I was always getting confused with previous dairies as like most people I have more than one thing to think about. Putting everything together makes your diary crowded and it is easy to lose track of important things. This diary provides me with a lot of space and sections so I can organise my life better. At a glance I know everything that needs doing and when. I recommend this product to anyone trying to juggle things in life.
2013 and 2014 calendar
A section every three months for reminders, a view of the next three month's calendar which I use to circle any important dates and a slot for any papers such as lists, bills etc.
Diary with two sides for separate priorities which I use for home and work, there's also a strip on both sides for reminders which I use for bill dates. The diary is very roomy so don't think because it has more sections it will be 'stingey' on size.
Notes - 20 pages.
Contacts - 3 pages.
Also there is a band to keep your full diary together and a pen loop.
The mini sticky notes is also a great addition and slots into the back but obviously this makes the diary thicker.
Delivery: Quick, product arrived in just three days.
19cm x 13.05cm x 1.5cm.
Each week has two facing pages; I do like that you can have dual appointments. Will use mine for work and also the childrens's busy social lives. Like another reviewer don't always like to include all non-work appointments into Outlook!
Looks nicer without the sticky front label and would probably use next year, so long as I remember to order earlier this time...best put the reminder in the diary now.
* It's slightly smaller than A5, therefore perfect for fitting into a handbag.
* The sticker label on the front is removable - purely for aesthetics.
* There is a pen loop and elastic strap closure - vital for holding all your bits in!
* There are also 4 internal pockets with reminder pages throughout - good for receipts, notes, invites, appointment cards...
* There's only one page for Personal Details and one page for Useful Numbers unlike the several pages in some other diaries!
* There is a full 2013 and 2014 calendar for reference.
* There are also 20 pages for Notes and 3 pages for Contacts at the back.
* The diary is weekly (not daily), with each day of the week getting equal space, including the weekend. The same week is shown on the left and right pages so that you can use one for Work and one for Home... but the choice is up to you, the headings for each week are left blank for you to label them yourselves. I've gone with the obvious Home/Work... but you could have Me/Kids, Me/Husband, Me/Sports Club, Day/Night...
* All the relevant holidays have been marked and the full calendar month is visible on all the pages for quick reference.
* Finally the Sticky Notes (which must be bought separately) are designed to fit into the slot in the inside back cover. These give you a range of on-the-go sticky post-its and tabs which help for labeling and noting throughout your diary. Extremely useful if you are a list-maker like me but don't want to vandalize your lovely diary with temporary scribbles!
The only things I'd improve...Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great diary, very helpful to have too sides, poaches inside, pen holder. Plenty of space for each day and notes at the end. Highly recommended.Published 22 months ago by bara
This diary has being fantastic. It has enough room for everything and with the two sides it helps seperate (for me) home and school. Will be buying "2014" diaryPublished on 30 Nov. 2013 by Gail Jackson
I would be lost without this diary plenty of space and yet it's not too big. A must have for next year and any busy person!Published on 6 Sept. 2013 by Jenny D
Initially bought it as I needed an organiser - now I am thinking of pre-ordering it for next year as it work well with the two pages per week - one for home and the other for work! Read morePublished on 20 May 2013 by Ms T. West
This diary is excellent as it gives you plenty of space to organise your college and home life, highly recommendPublished on 1 April 2013 by GDN
A beautiful diary. Lots of useful pockets and stuff. Loved it. Cannot say more............... Man this reviews have to be long......:-)Published on 31 Mar. 2013 by E. Salimova
Really happy with this it REALLY is keeping me organised at home and work. very handy having both comitments on separate pages but visible together!Published on 12 Mar. 2013 by Em-Lou
I love this diary! It's great for separating work and play. If you like making 'to do' lists then this product is a must. Read morePublished on 17 Feb. 2013 by Jenn C
Every week I transfer things from my monthly to-do-list on the 2 pages of this lovely little diary. It's handy to be able to see at a glance what your work and familycommittments... Read morePublished on 14 Feb. 2013 by DP