KS1 Maths Practice Sats Papers (Set 2) - pdf file to print out
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This file is in Adobe pdf format sent to your Amazon e-mail address for you to print out
- KS1 Maths Practice Sats Papers (Set 2)
- Year Two Numeracy Teaching Resource - Written before 2014 changes
- For Parents, Teachers and Tutors
- Delivered via e-mail for you to print out
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
The item will be sent via email as a downloadable pdf. These are old style Pre 2014 KS1 Practice Sats Tests (Set 2) The Maths Test can be used during Key Stage 1 in order to practice the type of Maths questions used in the National Curriculum and the end of Year Two Sats Tests. The document will be sent as a pdf file, which can be read using Adobe reader, it is 63 pages long. The document can be read on the computer or be printed out to use. It includes most Mathematical topics such as mental maths, time, measuring, shape, addition, subtraction, division, multiplication, fractions , money, odd and even numbers, ordering numbers, charts and graphs and much more. There are 5 complete tests. Three at level 1-2 and two at level 3. Answers are included. It will be possible to work out at what level the child is working, although there is no guarantee that the same level will be achieved during school tests. This booklet is for personal use only and may not be resold.