V-fit KPCE-12/1 Combination 2-in-1 Magnetic Cycle-Elliptical Trainer
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Magnetic resistance system with friction-free 4.5kg cast iron flywheel and 8-step dial adjust resistance
- Combined cycle-elliptical function with forward and reverse motion and synchronised handlebars
- Expanded PU height and reach adjustable saddle
- Large non-slip footplates with a 28cm / 11" stride length
- Single screen 7-function exercise monitor
- Assembled dimensions L 108cm x W 65cm x H 157cm x Wt 26.5kg
- Maximum user weight 110kg / 242lbs / 17.2 stones
Interest-free monthly payments and other finance options may be available on eligible orders of items sold by Amazon totalling £400 or more. Finance provided by Hitachi Personal Finance. Interest may be payable. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Have a great fitness workout at home with the V-fit KPCE-12/1 Combination 2-in-1 Magnetic Cycle-Elliptical Trainer. With both forward and reverse motion, the elliptical trainer allows you to improve your fitness, whilst toning your upper and lower body and you can improve your co-ordination and balance as you burn off calories. The exercise cycle is perfect for focusing on your lower body and because you're sitting down, the cycle action has less impact on your hips, knees and ankles. With a robust tubular steel frame with a chip resistant finish to give you years of service, the KPCE-12/1 can be altered to suit your shape and size perfectly, as it comes with a large padded, height and reach adjustable saddle and oversize non-slip footplates/ pedals. It features 8 levels of adjustable magnetic resistance for a quieter and smoother ride, allowing you to select the level of resistance to match your fitness level. Track your progress while you exercise with the KPCE-12/1’s 7-function LCD exercise monitor that displays theoretical calorie burn, distance, hand pulse readings, odometer, scan, speed and time functions. Requires 2 x AA batteries. The KPCE-12/1 Cycle-Elliptical supports a Maximum User Weight of 110kg/242lbs and comes with the necessary tools for home self-assembly.
1 x Trainer
1 x Assembly and User Manual
2 x Tools - Multi Spanner and X-Head Screwdriver
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
- I wear size 13 shoes - they fit snugly into the footholds. Any larger and you'll have a problem.
- I'm 90ish Kg and 190cm, the unit feels sturdy and fits my body. If you're particularly violent with the arms, you will twist the main upright.
- The display panel is at just the right size & angle to hold a 10inch tablet - one of the main reasons I got this was so I could watch iPlayer while exercising :-)
- The nuts and bolts came very well packaged and contained all necessary tools. I'd recommend a cheap ratchet / socket wrench to ensure everything is tight.
- It's possible to build this by yourself, but easier with a friend.
- The top level of resistance is pretty intense, the lowest level is fairly relaxed.
- It's a very quiet unit. Doesn't make much noise at all.
Packaging - The machine is delivered in quite a compact box, entirely in pieces. Once you've unpacked it you'll never get it back in again, so be 100% certain you want to keep it before you do. All of the necessary nuts and bolts (complete with a simple set of assembly tools) are vacuum-formed to a piece of rigid card, and all are numbered to correspond with the assembly instructions. Very handy.
Assembly - I'm reasonably competent at self-assembly and managed to get this together myself in about 90 minutes. There's just one part where you have to attach the main column when an extra pair of hands would have come in handy, but I managed all right on my own.
Construction - Very solid and sturdy, as long as you get all the nuts good and tight and put the shake-proof washers on in the right places. The machine is surprisingly quiet in operation.
Computer - Very useful, I particularly like the 'pulse monitor' and 'theoretical calories burned' functions. The display is large and easy-to-read, and can either cycle through all the functions or be set to stay on any one of them. Make sure you've got a couple of AAA batteries handy (not included).
Overall I'm very happy with my purchase.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
For me it is perfect - I cannot comment on what it would be like for a much fitter, younger person!!!Published 18 months ago by Bwwolfie
I bought this mainly for the wife to use and she loves it. I have started using it as well and at over 16 stone and 6' 3" it feels a little flimsy but so far has stood up to a... Read morePublished 19 months ago by PhilC