- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
- Also check our best rated Dog Toy reviews
KONG Puppy Snacks, Small
|Price:||£3.49 (£17.63 / kg) & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£3.30 (49%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Irresistible and delicious chicken liver flavour ideal for any treating moment
- Specially formulated for sensitive puppy tummies
- Ideal for stuffing into KONG Puppy rubber toys for extended play
- Ideal for any treating or training occasion
- All-natural and made in the USA
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
KONG Puppy snacks are specifically designed for the needs and delight of puppies. Made in the USA, these high-quality treats are all-natural and do not contain wheat, corn or soy giving them an irresistible flavour that is for any treating moment. This larger size is specially shaped and sized to fit your puppy's large KONG puppy rubber toy.
Chicken and riceSee all Product description
From the manufacturer
1,565 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To begin with, we just filled them with dry kibble and he would roll them about and get bits which fell out. To begin with, this kept him motivated as it wasn't too hard, and he was entertained for a good while, but after a month or so, he started getting a bit too good at it! Now we fill them with kibble and some water and freeze them. This takes him almost an hour to eat! They are absolute life savers, and keep him entertained when we are busy or go out.
He is now 5 1/2 months old and we have only just replaced them. The rubber was cracking around the big opening and I was worried bits would start to fall off. We went for the red "adult ones" because he is starting to get his adult teeth and chewing a bit harder on things, but still the same size because they are working well for him.
The buzz is beyond deserved! Maple absolutely loves her Kong and will spend hours bouncing it around and trying to get all the yummy treats we put in it. We normally put some of her kibbles, some training treats, a bit of chopped ham. I really recommend using normal peanut butter to close your Kong. Dogs love it and it's much more cost-effective than the Easy Treat Spray Paste.
I only wish we'd got her a bigger size. We went out a couple of days ago and we left her a full Kong and we came home to find that she'd somehow managed to bounce the Kong through the bars of her playpen because it is so small so we will be buying her a medium one. Also, like many people have already said, you cannot have too many Kongs! Fully recommended!
I am now going to buy the medium adult sized one as she is now older and has grown out of them. I find filling it with soft food and freezing them keeps the dog occupied for hours. Ps. she adores it when we put some sardines or tuna in it
The Kong Treat Toy is available in many different sizes and grades of rubber, from the pink/light blue puppy spec ones through to the black ultra-hard wearing ones for the more energetic dog.. There is hole through the centre into which you can stuff many treats, more so than most of the other Kong toys. As with all Kong treat toys it’s advisable to use some kind of paste or soft food to help wedge the treat into the toy. I recommend soft cheese (cheap supermarket stuff is fine), peanut butter (essential to make sure it doesn’t contain Xylitol as it’s poisonous to dogs….Sun Pat and Skippy don’t use that so should be safe) or Kong’s own spray-on paste.
Once you’ve given the dog their toy they’ll spend many enjoyable minutes fishing out their food from inside. And as an added tip, you may wish to have a few of these on stand-by and pre-load them for when you want to engage your dog or distract them. We’ve used Kong toys to great benefit while training our Border Collie pup to go for longer distances in the car.