- Receive 1 Lifelong free when you purchase £20.00 or more of Dog Supplies offered by Amazon.co.uk. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
KONG Wobbler Treat Dispensing Dog Toy - Large
|Price:||£9.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£5.50 (36%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Dispenses rewards as it wobbles, spins and rolls
- Prevents rapid eating
- Top screws off for easy filling
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in the USA of food grade, high-strength polymer; available in two sizes: S and L
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The Wobbler is a KONG-shaped food dispensing toy and feeder that sits upright until pushed witha dog's paw or nose, then dispenses treats as it wobbles, spins and rolls. The unpredictable movement keeps the toy challenging, even for seasoned Wobbler users. Use the Wobbler as an alternative to a dog bowl, and help to extend meal time and exercise your dog.
From the Manufacturer
The KONG-shaped Wobbler is an action-packed treat and food dispensing toy. It sits upright until pushed by a dog's paw or nose and then periodically dispenses tasty rewards as it wobbles, spins and rolls. The unpredictable movement keeps the toy challenging, even for seasoned Wobbler users. The Wobbler can also be used as an alternative to a dog bowl to help slow and extend mealtime while providing exercise for your dog. Unscrews for easy filling and cleaning.
- Made of food-grade, high-strength polymer.
- Dishwasher safe
- Top screws off from bottom for easy filling.
- Made in the USA
- Available in two sizes: S (fits 1/2 cup of food) and L (fits 1 cup of food).
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 1:49 Mins|
This has lasted months for him now, reckon if he can't wreck it not many can.
As soon as I saw this I was intrigued and thought that I would try it out.
I was surprised at how large it was, I think I was expecting something nearer in size to the extra large kong, this is much bigger.
The bottom unscrews from the toy and you then place your dog's dry food or treats inside it. A word of advice, turn it upside down and fill the main chamber, don't try to fill the bottom as I initially did - you won't get enough food in there for it to work. Until your dog is used to using it I would suggest filling past the point of the dispenser hole. This means that when they wobble it they will almost always get a treat. It is much harder to get a treat when it is nearer to empty. Once filled, screw the bottom back on - I sometimes find this a little tricky to do as the threads don't always align and the base can easily go on incorrectly.
My pup soon got the hang of what she had to do and spent a good hour getting her food out of it.
This is a great item to give your dog a bit of a game, to make dinner last longer - good for dogs that tend to gulp their food, or for when you need to go out and leave your dog.
Overall, a sturdy, well made item that most dogs will love. I would definitely recommend it.
|Length: 0:45 Mins|
Brilliant invention for making meal time a little more fun & challenging. Here is my 15 week old pup getting to grips with the Kong Wobbler. We feed him on dried food, so perfect for putting in the Kong and making him work for his dinner! Model demonstrated is a Small size one - perfect for a pup or small dog! Get one - it is worth every penny!
The size of the product makes me think it'll be suitable for most dogs, but ones that are very small or destructive, you'll have to use your own judgement. I would suggest going to your local pet store and looking and feeling it yourself, as it does have a bit of weight to it.
If your house has laminate flooring and your house isn't detatched, think of your neighbours, depending on your normal feeding times. Unfortunatly I've had to feed ours from a bowl before I go to work (I'm sometimes on really early shifts), as the feeder does make a racket and our nextdoor neighbour had to knock on our door to let us know.
Our dog likes chewing, but she's not tried chewing the feeder, she just loves bashing the thing about and chasing the food when it comes out.
We use Science Plan dried food. We put the food in the top half, then screw the bottom on, as she does have a large portion of food. We have tried Tesco's dried food, but some of the chunks are too large to fit through the hole, so leave them out of the feeder. I usually hide the large bits around the room, for an additional challenge for our dog, as well as her feeder.
Excellent value and worth every penny!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A must for dog entertainment. Our GSD loves it and goes all out for the food when he gets it.Published 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
Unfortunately I don't have much in the way of positive comments with regards this products but I have tried to be as fair and balanced as possible. Read morePublished 7 days ago by BrutalHonesty91
There are a few questions here about the size of this item. I have a cavalier King Charles 6 month old and even though he looks like a strong wind would knock 2 him over he's great... Read morePublished 8 days ago by SassEff
The first time I gave this to my dog, he managed to get it open after biting the sides. Its not usable and certainly not safe for him to have.Published 16 days ago by Rev L A Humphreys
Miniature schnauzer loves this! Right size for him and really ensures he works for his lunch!Published 1 month ago by Dr G
I got this for my furry girl for her birthday. she absolutely loves it! really robust, doesn't get stuck in places like her treat ball and keeps her entertained for ages(well until... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Jaina