- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Store for great offers on cat food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Treats Store for a huge selection of cat treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £1.95 UK delivery
KONG Wild Tails Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
This new toy combines the fun of a small ball, a rattle sound, and the action of a floppy, bushy tail to keep your cat occupied time and time again. Colours do vary.
1 x Cats Wild Tails European
From the Manufacturer
KONG Naturals catnip spray is made with concentrated catnip oil for maximum fun. Our oil is steam-distilled from the finest North American catnip, producing the most potent catnip oil available. For irresistible fun, spray on toys, teasers, scratchers, or cat condos. Your cat will love you for it. KONG Naturals are ecologically responsible cat products. All ingredients and oils come from natural, renewable resources. These products are designed to appeal to the natural instincts of the indoor cat, providing fun with a purpose.
- Irresistible, highly potent scent
- Natural, no-mess formula
- Spray on toys, teasers, scratchers and cat condos.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I use this along with other refillable kong toys with different textures to keep a harmonious horde rather than them all fighting over one toy. i think the corduroy mice ones are the best but this is ok, it's smaller than i thought it would be the measurements refer to the package and not the toy itself and the opening is a bit small. It may be that your cat really likes the texture of this toy, its a sort of fluffy threads thing but mine prefer either the corduroy version or a more life-like fur.
I would like to point out though that in order to keep your cat happy, playful and mentally stimulated you should rotate toys especially with indoor cats, just to respond to those who said their cats got bored of these after a while, if you have a shoebox full of toys and switch out every few days this is much more unlikely to happen.
Bought one of these for my brothers kittens and one for our own cat. All the cats loved these, great for chasing, our cat (is 6) is less interested once it lands as it stops moving, but we have caught him playing with it when we're not looking. The picture shows a pink one but is labelled brown, the ones we recieved were animal print ball with a black tail, much prefer this as less conspicuous and non gender specific.
Cats not managed to shed it yet so far- very impressed
My cat actually plays with almost every single toy I have ever gotten him happily on his own (except one that's so loud it scares him), but he's only interested in this if I'm waving the tail right in his face. This is the only toy he will walk past rather than play with. I feel disappointed in this Kong toy, which is not something I ever expected to write.
I'm glad I bought it and I think Mog is too:)
She has played with this toy every day for the last 2 months - the feathers which were attached are long gone but the rest of it is still in good condition.
I'd definitely buy this item again.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
my cat likes the bells init but now he hs got bored with it nowPublished 7 months ago by ms m j shears