- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
- Also check our best rated Dog Toy reviews
KONG Squeezz Ball Dog Toy - Medium, Assorted Colours
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Ideal for games of fetch
- Recessed/protected squeaker induces play
- Comes in four vibrant colours: Ruby, amethyst, emerald, sapphire
- Available in three sizes: M, L and XL
This item is available because of the Add-on programme
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The KONG Squeezz Ball has a recessed squeaker that gives the safest and funniest squeak of any toy out there. Useful for games of fetch, the erratic bounce and squeak guarantee tons of fun for you and your dog.
Select the correct size, remove packaging before use & keep for safety guidance; Supervise play time and discontinue use if damaged. If ingested seek vet advice. This pet toy is not intended for children.See all Product description
Customers who bought this item also bought
279 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The squeak is very good and holds up even after being immersed in water. My pup hasn't been interested in the peanut butter i tried to tempt him with, so the little hole for treat mush, hasn't been utilised yet. It's a good size though and not too awkward to clean. The raised sections aren't big/frequent enough to consistently provide an unpredictable bounce but perhaps the unpredictable-ness of the unpredicable-ness, is a good thing xD
I myself have said this lots of times. I have a sporting Lucas terrier and a jack russell terrier both working dogs and enjoy biting and breaking things.
I brought the ball on a whim as it was on sale. Gave it to the dogs they went mental played with it for hours on end and all it has done is become miss shappen, no breaks, still makes that lovely high pitch noise we all love.
I've ended up buying a few of these now as a stock up incase one gets lost.