Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £5.95 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
KNIPEX 87 01 125 Cobra – mini water pump pliers, handles coated with plastic, 125 mm
|Price:||£21.95 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£5.25 (19%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Always at hand: the Mini-Cobra with a length of 125mm fits in any waistcoat pocket
- Can be adjusted directly on the component simply and quickly at the touch of a button
- Firm and secure hold thanks to the self-locking effect
- Optimum adjustment to different sizes of components thanks to fine adjustment
- Tough and durable: the specially hardened teeth (degree of hardness 61 HRC) and the construction with box joint design guarantee stability and special wear resistance
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Knipex 87 01 125 Cobra water pump pliers
Our mini water pump pliers have all the qualities of the large Cobra models: simple and fast adjustment to different sizes of components at the touch of a button, secure hold thanks to the self-locking effect and the durability that every Knipex product stands for. The Knipex 87 01 125 Cobra is ideal as a constant companion, professionally and at home. It fits in any pocket, is always ready to hand and is versatile. The Knipex Cobra is available from Amazon in many different lengths, handle and surface designs. For a comparison, you can find a number of models in the table at the bottom of this page.
87 01 125 KNIPEX Cobra
From the manufacturer
Our smallest high-tech water pump pliers
Minimum size – maximum quality
85 g light and 125 mm long: that is the Knipex 87 01 125 Cobra. The Mini-Cobra fits in any pocket. Despite this, its gripping capacity is a proud 27 mm. The benefits of working with these versatile pliers are plain to see: they are light and stable, can be positioned on the component quickly and are self-locking, e.g. on pipes and nuts. With their plastic-coated handles, the Knipex Cobra sits firmly in the hand.
Like an extension of the finger
The Mini Cobra shows its strengths when a component is too small, too dirty or too hot for you to hold it by your fingers. Due to its small size, it can get difficult-to-reach components, and grips without slipping. To achieve a lasting secure “bite” on the work component, we use high- frequency current to bring the gripping teeth to a hardness of approx. 61 HRC. Thanks to the 13-fold fine adjustment, the Cobra can be ideally adjusted to different sizes of the component.
With its small size, the Mini-Cobra is suitable for work involving precision engineering and is ideal for the assembly of furniture and fittings. DIY and hobby enthusiasts and model makers will find a top quality, versatile tool in the Mini-Cobra.
Small, tough and strong
We forge the Knipex Mini-Cobra from chrome vanadium steel and use a multiple stage hardening process to give it the ideal balance between hardness and toughness. This makes it extremely durable. The Knipex Cobra is further stabilised by the box joint design. Unlike pliers with mounted joints, no tilting forces arise when under strain. The handles stabilise each other in the joint.
- High-tech mini water pump pliers
- Has self-locking grip on pipes and nuts
- Big quality in small format: only 125 mm long, fits in trouser pockets
- Grip width up to wrench opening 27 mm / 1 inch for pipes, with low weight (85 g)
- Fine adjustment for fast adjustment to different sizes of component
- For turning, pulling, gripping, holding and screwing
- Gripping teeth induction hardened to approx. 61 HRC for secure hold and long service life
- Grips pipes, nuts and flat, round and angular components
- High level of user comfort due to constant hand-friendly gripping position resulting from fine adjustment
- Production in accordance with the highest standards for optimal work results and a long service life
- Sits firmly in the hand thanks to non-slip handles
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil hardened
Knipex Mini-Cobra: several manufacturing steps for high tool quality
Professional users expect a tool quality that will last for many hard years of work. We develop and manufacture our pliers for the most demanding users imaginable: for craftsmen.
Every pair of pliers from Knipex is manufactured to the highest standards using the best materials. A purchase for many years of use during assembly work, on the building site, in production and in the workshop.
Convenient and fast: fine adjustment at the touch of a button.
Also grips very small components securely.
Self-locking effect due to teeth offset against the direction of rotation: firm hold of the component even under heavy loads.
Has a self-locking grip on various sizes of flat, round and angular components.
|87 01 125||87 03 125||87 01 150||87 01 180||87 01 250|
|Handles||with non-slip plastic coating||with non-slip plastic coating||with non-slip plastic coating||with slim multi-component grips||with non-slip plastic coating|
|Surface||grey atramentised||chrome plated||grey atramentised||grey atramentised||grey atramentised|
|Capacities for pipes (mm/inch)||27 / 1||27 / 1||32 / 1 1/4||42 / 1 1/2||50 / 2|
Look for similar items by category
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Moral of the story - always buy the right tool the first time. It might be a bit more expensive but at the end of the day I had wasted so much time and these sorted it in minutes.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews