Customer reviews

KILLERS IN COLD BLOOD (True Crime)
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.99

on 21 August 2017
Good reading
on 17 February 2012
I like true crime and thought I would love this book, I have never been so annoyed and upset at a book in years, some of the basic facts for the crime in the past was wrong, and not just a little bit. When it got to more recent crime the lack of research and fact checking just got worse. When talking of things that happened in my own memory it was as if they had got their facts from the cheap tabloids, full of sensation and contradictory facts! Some was so wrong I couldn't read on. This has the distinction of being the only book I have ever deleted from my kindle library. It wasn't even a good example of bad writing/research and changed voice so often that even if you liked it the next chapter would be different. I so wanted to enjoy it but the problems were just too numerous.
on 31 December 2009
I received this book for a Christmas present and was very surprised when it gave me so much information about serial killers and murderers, more information than books in the past have. The book includes pictures and is very easy to read.
on 12 February 2013
Not what I expected. Will make sure all online books are sampled before purchasing. Would not recommend to my friends.
on 14 April 2013
I am still reading this but it was as i expected it was down loaded instantly to my tablet interesting
on 8 April 2014
not bad but not good either, I was hoping for something that I had not read before but most if not all in the book has been written before. good attempt though.
on 8 March 2013
I would recommend this book it is worth a read.it is value for money . I found this book interesting and full of facts
on 4 February 2014
This book is an excellent read, well put together, informative and difficult to put down at times. It helps to demonstrate how inhuman people can be and the range of background they came from. Not all had harrowing childhoods (though some did) but they still were capable of horrendous crimes. A good read, but some sections are quite graphic, if true, which makes it all the worse. I can recommend this book to anyone with an interest in true stories, rather than fiction.
on 28 June 2012
I do love a book about killers and these are some of the most interesting murderers of all time. The detail is enough to give you a good mental picture without letting you lose sleep at night. An interesting collection of pyschopaths, mass murderers and serial killers with enough detail on each to keep you happy but not so much to give you nightmares.

Description of the book.:

Killers in Cold Blood looks inside the dark side of the criminal mind. Taking a glimpse at the men and women who commit heinous acts with a gruesome disregard for human life. They do not conform to what society considers to be 'normal' standards, seemingly to act purely for self-gratification in their own little world of perversion. These are the people who inspire horror movies - shocking the world by murdering for profit, due to rage or for the sheer thrill of it - and the majority of the time making their victims suffer for as long as possible. The difficulty in bringing these monsters to justice is proving whether they are fully aware of what they have done or suffering for some mental illness. Adolf Hitler, Charles Manson and Jeffrey Dahmer are fine examples of men who killed in cold blood, they knew exactly what they were doing, they knew right from wrong, and yet they still committed their crimes
on 5 September 2013
Well written,informative and entertaining. I will reread this book over again as I found the detail most absorbing. Well done!