- Boxed-product Weight: 739 g
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- ASIN: B00HJ1Z35A
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 26 Dec. 2013
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (16 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 127,362 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
KFly®- New 5MP 35mm Negative Film Slide VIEWER Scanner USB Digital Color Photo Copier.Includes an 8GB SD Memory Card
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- All You Need and More! Includes an 8GB SD Memory Card, UK 3 Pin Mains to USB Adapter with 100~240V input (ideal for travel) as well as USB power cable from your PC and Laptop, video out cable for TV display/connection, both 35mm slide and negative trays, film dust-brush and full instructions too.
- Scanner body measures: L87xW86xH102 mm. 5MP CMOS sensor scans at 1824 x 2736 pixels (10Megapixel interpolated scan at 2588 x 3888 pixels). 2.4 LCD Full Colour Screen for easy viewing, Supports NTSC/PAL TV out interface through a 3.5mm video jack. Unit has 32mb internal memory as well as being supplied with an 8GB memory card.
- We now have spare negative and slide trays available as a set. Having spare trays will save you time as you can prepare a new batch of work whilst scanning takes place .
- Compatible with any PC, Laptop and any Apple Macbook etc. Please Buy with Complete Confidence.
- This superb unit scans your 35mm (135) film straight to the included 8GB SD Card. You can scan colour or black & white negative films as well as positive colour slide film (also called transparency film) which can be mounted or un-mounted. Backup your old slides and negatives for safety as humidity and age can wear down even the best kept films. Digitize your older film stock now before it's too late. Turn your old slides and films into JPEG files to use on computers and carry around more easily. Images can also be displayed live on TV screen with the included cables!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Price now includes an 8GB SD memory card plus video out Cable, Film
Brush, Negative Film Tray, Positive Slide Tray, USB PC/Laptop Connection
Cable, UK 3 Pin Mains Adapter (100-240V for Worldwide USB), 1 Metre
USB lead and User Manual. Scans all 35mm Negative Film and also slide /
transparency film. In Colour or Black & White. Film can be scanned in strips
or use the other included tray for mounted 35mm slides 5MP CMOS sensor
scans at 1824 x 2736 pixels (10MP interpolated scan at 2588 x 3888
pixels). Average scanning time 4 seconds. Saves scans as JPEG files to
SD / SDHC Card (supports up to 16 GB SDHC) (8GB card supplied).
Real-time colour preview on LCD screen. Colour Screen: 2.4 Inch TFT LCD
display. Supports NTSC/PAL TV out interface through a 3.5mm video jack.
UK power adapter supplied with 3 Pin plug.
A stand-alone portable scanner with built in colour screen saves images
direct to SD Card. Use the included USB power lead for PC or Laptop
connection. Digitise, share and store your precious 35mm negatives or
slides before they get damaged. Can also be used as an SD card reader.
Fast, detailed scanning, easy to set up and use.
The set contains a tray for up to six 35mmm negative/slide film (un-cut
strips) and also a tray for mounted four 35mm slides.
- Image Format: JPEG
- Image Sensor: 5MP (10MP Interpolated)
- Image Size: 1824 x 2736
Buttons / IO: - Flip/Mirror Left/Right - Power ON/OFF - Menu - Scan/OK -
SD / SDHC Card Slot (supports up to 16 GB SDHC) - TV OUT
- Film Tray Feed - USB/Power IN
Picture Adjustment: - Flip
- Rotate +/- 90 - Mirror
- Auto Colour Balance - Exposure -2 to +2
Top Customer Reviews
Hope this helps, if only the manual said that!
Handy to be able to save all the negatives to an SD Card without having to use the PC.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
straight forward for occasional work , if you have lots of negatives , get a spare holder , will speed things up.
Quality is surprisingly good
Very useful item. Have put all my families old slides onto a cd.Published 14 months ago by Bridget Gardner
Good picture production from the slides we had which were quite old. Had as issue with the SD card provided, but worked well when I bought a replacement.Published on 17 Feb. 2015 by P E Neal