on 9 August 2013
I ordered the builder character with a caption name on it. Very good and funny for the price. It all arrived within a few days, well packaged and with a personal note from the owner, which was a nice touch.
if I want another funny gift for some-one I would look at Kerr's characters again. recommended
on 27 December 2015
Don't even bother...
I thought it would be a lovely personalised statue for my hubby from the kids... Really bad quality with a stuck on paper message that was practically peeling off. Save your money I wouldn't even pick this up in the pound shop!
on 22 May 2014
My dad recently started a small building business and this character looks a bit alike his logo so I got for his birthday. Arrived quickly nicely packaged very professional looking paint shine and great printed name plate. Would recommend as a fun gift
on 1 October 2013
I was very happy with the quick service, My little personalised builder made a great, quirky birthday gift. Good value for money and a must for all the fun present givers!
on 16 May 2014
Was perfect small present for a friend. disappointed that the message was on a piece of paper that i could have done myself. but all in all, raised a smile.
on 25 August 2016