KEHAN KH905-70V Super HD 2560*1080 2304*1296 Car DVR Dash Cam Dashboard Camcorder Camera Video Recorder Black Box 175 Degree Super Wide Diagonal Viewing Angle 3.0" LCD Screen Ambarella A7LA70+OV4689 with G-Sensor HDR Nightvision Motion Detection 6-Glass Lens
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Ultra-clear videos with high quality that provides you a wonderful visual perception. Equipped with Ambarella chipset and OV4689 sensor plus 6 layers glass + 1 IR filter lens, KH905-70V provides Super-HD Video 2560*1080 at 30 fps and super wide 175 degree diagonal angel view.
- Advanced chip system provides you a sense of safety with quality guarantee. KEHAN adopts Ambarella A7LA70 chipset, which is also used by GoPro and considered superior than Novatek chip, is the best stable and newest chip for car DVR in the market.
- Easy to use and convenient to operate. Simple fixation with 230 degree rotating holder (included), power supply from holder or USB port, videos play back with a 3.0" HD Wide Screen.
- Multi-functional features with all standard functions like Auto ON/OFF, Loop Record, Motion Detection, Night Vision Ability, G-Sensor, AV/HDMI/USB Interface, Video Watermark etc.
- With other unique features like Wide Dynamic Range, SOS Button, MOV video format, H.264 codec, High Heat Resistant that offer you a variety of choices.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
3.0 inch high definition screen;
Resolution: HDR 1920*1080 30fps, 2560*1080 30fps, 2304*1296 30fps, 1920*1080 60fps, 1920*1080 30fps, 1280*720 60fps;
175 degree super wide diagonal viewing angle ;
Motion detection:if this function on, the camera starts recording only when detecting a new movement in the monitor, otherwise the camera is recording and saving videos by section;
G-Sensor:Senses sudden acceleration, braking and collisions in order to automatically capture and protect current videos surrounding an accident,then the important files won't be deleted from loop recording;
Loop recording: DVR will overwrite the oldest video files automatically and save the newest videos;
Support real-time and date display on video;
Built-in re-chargeable battery with car Charger;
Recording automatically after the car powered-up;
With WDR and HDR functions;
Support TF card up to 128GB(memory card NOT included);
230 degree rotatable Suction cup holder;
Power supply from holder or USB port;
Sensor:OV4689 1/3-Inch CMOS Digital Image Sensor
Lens:6 layers glass+1IR filter
Video format: MOV
Interface:AV, HDMI, USB
1 X DVR
1 X Car bracket
1 X USB cable
1 X Car charger
Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Starting with the box it came nicely packaged and presented. It came in a nice white box and you get everything you need to use it straight out of the box,you don't need anything separate,it comes with a car windscreen mount which is high quality and sticks to the windscreen securely,also you plug in the charging cable in to the mount that way no cables will be attached to the cam.It comes with a really long car charger to charge this dash cam but it has its own but in battery which lasts quit long.And you also get a 32GB Sandisk Ultra class 10 micro sd card,that is awesome that they include the the best sd out there big thumbs up to Kehan.The dash cam is a good size and is really light,it shoots 1080p at 60fps all the way to 1294p at 30fps HD footage and the quality is awesome it looks really good and probably the best quality on a dash cam.It has a 3 inch display which is of high quality and big enough to see what you are filming,its not touchscreen but you have all the necessary buttons on the sides,this dash cam has a ton of options regarding video and also it has some really helpful sensors,like the motion sensor,if the cam detects motion even the slightest it starts recording,it also has a G-Sensor which detects collision and saves that part of the video in a special place so its never deleted and can be used for insurance purposes.This dash cam also provides loop recording so your sd card never fills up.The night vision feature is awesome,its not the popular green night vision that everyones knows and thats a good thing as that kind of night vision isn't good for dash cam usage,it basically has really really good low light capabilities and can see the cars at night time without a problem.It also has built in GPS Logging which is really useful.Overall i really like this dash cam,its slim sleek has lots of features and has great HD quality.
Check Out My Unboxing: