- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
KEEP MOVING: Tokyo to Cape Town by Motorbike Paperback – 27 Mar 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
The journey is my destination. Clyde
The African section of the trip was hair raising in parts and I just loved the bit where Monica grabbed their passports from the policeman and sprinted for their bikes to make a getaway leaving him standing open mouthed.
If you are considering a similar trip or just an arm chair traveller this book has a lot to offer.
This is travel at its best and a great read. Now I'm just waiting for Monica's next book.