Size: Pack of 1|Colour: White|Change

on 17 September 2015
Broke after first shot at it. Very disappointed child. As soon as bubbles go into mechanism, it breaks. A kid is not going to carefully hold gun upright whilst using it. They will run and jump around. So, product pretty pointless in my opinion. Bought a few at the same time for friend's children and the same happened for all of them.
on 18 March 2017
Great as you don't need batteries, I have bought quite a few of these in the past but the ones that require batteries and they never last long, this one however just keeps going until you run out of bubble solution
on 15 August 2013
Love this item as its an effortlessly way to blow bubbles for a 2 year old the flashing lights add colours to the bubbles which is great.
It's value for money including free p&p and bubble refill.
The only downfall is this is the second one we have purchased as if left on side liquid will leak into the gun and rot the wires and battery also if left in a garden toy box outside condensation will rot the inside of gun.
Maybe if you could turn the sound off that would make it even better. But overall provides entertainment for my little man so that's all that matters. Would recommend to a friend.
on 8 December 2015
Very dissatisfied - reading the reviews I expected a better product then I received. The bubbles do come out, but not very far and not of the quantity as I was led to believe. The plastic housing is brittle and cracks. I would suggest to anyone to invest a bit more money and purchase one of those automatic bubble makers.
on 21 September 2015
A very good toy but it only lasted a week before my little boy had broken it. Also you have to keep it almost dead level for it to work properly but once your child has the hang of it, it's hours of fun.
on 16 October 2016
So far, so good. It works well when you get the angle right, sometimes doesn't seem to work properly if it's leaning too much, but I think that's something I'm doing wrong.
on 16 February 2015
It's good. Works and does the job. Looks like something from a market....so I know if I drop it, it's basically going to smash. Baby likes the bubbles. No point to lights as u can't see bubbles in the dark but good for little ones
on 18 October 2016
Great fun, we have gone through a lot of mixture but all though the enjoyment the children are getting
on 13 February 2016
Loads of Fun, Loads of bubbles.
My wife now hates me and ive been banned from using them indoors but absolutely great laugh, kids love them.
on 13 July 2016
I wouldn't waste my time to be honest. I got it and started using it, worked perfectly, but then it just started leaking and then it was sticky. What do i expect? All of these cheap bubble machines leak!!!