Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Size: 6.5 UK|Colour: White (White/Blueheavn/Silver 163)|Change

on 11 November 2010
I am now on my 4th or 5th pair of these. I play club level tennis 3 or 4 times a week, normally on a hard court but also on astro. Once the shoes are on, I never think about them until they come off again - great support and good grip. Very comfortable shoes for ladies who have quite wide feet! A pair lasts me about a year so definitely worth the money.
on 27 February 2012
K-Swiss do it again with the stylish Defier trainer. Its a comfortable stylish tennis trainer, always reliable and a sturdy companion on the tennis court. The soles ensure good grip on hard court or astro and wear well. A perfect K-Swiss fit every time. My favourite trainer. Give them a try you will not regret it.
on 7 October 2010
This is my third pair of these trainers and I love them. I usually play on a hard court, but recently have spent a week playing on astroturf and clay, and they handle it all.
on 3 May 2013
I have been playing sport all my life and that is a few years now! These trainers are superb quality with excellent cushioning. You will never regret buying them. Good toe box and made extremely well. I wear them for various racquet sports and this is my second pair.
Buy now, took me months to locate them!

6 months on and only worn three times a week the stitching is coming apart at the side of the shoe. That is not good!! I will contact seller for view.
on 26 October 2014
I have bought these tennis shoes before and they were a perfect fit for me therefore I had no hesitation in buying another pair. I have quite wide feet and find it difficult to buy shoes/trainers that are wide enough for my feet but these fit like a glove. I only hope that these continue to be made so I can buy further pairs in the future.
on 22 December 2012
Perfect shoes for tennis. I play twice a week and these trainers are really comfy and don't rub at all. I've been wearing K-Swiss trainers for about 10 years and I'm always really impressed with the quality of the trainers. I'm between a 4 and a 4.5 but found the 4 fits better.
on 6 December 2015
As usual, these trainers were exactly what I expected. I have been wearing these for a few years. They always fit and do exactly what 'it says on the tin' and come in half sizes. I play three or four times a week and the tread lasts for approximately 8 months. Long may K Swiss continue to make this particular design.
on 28 January 2015
I play tennis regularly and have used successive pairs of these trainers for some years now. They are both supportive and comfortable. I hope that they will always be available as I like them better than any other tennis trainers.
on 21 July 2016
I have brought this shoe for the past few years and I have always been very pleased with it, however the first time I wore this pair, I ended up with a massive blister on my heel and they are not as good a fit as previous pairs. I have heard K Swiss have changed their manufacturer? I know a sports shop near me have stopped selling them. I won't be buying them again, very disappointed.
on 18 May 2014
I look forward to getting new tennis shoes, and these are my 4th pair, so I have been pleased in the past, but this pair do not seem the same, it says they are a 7 which is my size but I still feel they are not quite like the others they seem slightly longer, and not like slippers as others have been in the past, maybe the padding isn't quite so good. So I am a little disappointed too.

See one answered question