on 11 May 2014
COMFY FIT, QUITE SOLIDLY MADE, BASICALLY IT DOES GREAT JOB FOR NOT SO MUCH MONEY. JUST BOUGHT THEM BUT, MY IPRESSION IS THIS PAIR WILL LAST FOR LONG TIME TO COME. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
on 16 May 2012
These tennis shoes are really comfortable from the outset and provide good protection in the twists and impacts of playing tennis. A great price too. You can pay a lot more for tennis shoes of this quality. I have.
on 13 January 2013
THey are size 9 but a bit tight, something to do with international sizing. Six more words six more words
on 9 October 2014
Okay so firstly, I had to send my 9.5's back for 8.5's - they are probably one size bigger than what you are, these shoes.

But they are stunning. Take a while to wear in so suggest around the house/to the shop wear for probably a couple of weeks even. Had blisters when I played and hadn't worn them in, but they are made of leather.

Changing direction whilst I'm playing is greatly enhanced. Big soles make this easier, the quality of the shoe probably cannot be surpassed it feels so well made. They look good, I actually wear them as everydays as well as for tennis.

Might possibly find a pair with a better grip though. All in all I absolutely love them as a first pair of tennis shoes, they did help my game come on pretty much instantaneously.
on 30 April 2012
this is my dream shoes. been looking for this since then now i got it. thanks to amazon. i love it.
on 8 October 2014
I've usually had similarly-styled Nike trainers for the past few years, but the price has gone up too much so got these instead. I like the appearance, the navy blue front sole and tongue means that 2 parts of the trainers that normally start to look discoloured first should keep smarter for longer. Quality is good and so far I'm very happy with my purchase.
on 13 February 2015
I bought them because I needed some new tennis shoes. Saw the price and thought It'd be worth trying out. Regret buying cheaper ones as they've turned out to be not particularly comfortable, especially if you spend time on hard courts. They lack the grip (which is a delicate balance) of a better pair. I found they slowed me down.
on 29 April 2014
When I first tried them on I considered sending them back as part of the upper was creasing causing in to rub against the knuckle of my big toe. Thankfully after a couple of days wear they seem to have adapted to the shape of my foot and are now fine with a well cushioned sole and good ankle support.
on 19 May 2014
i like a wide trainer and these were just right , the col mix was good nice blue to contrast with the white, this would be my second pairbut just too much like the first, so i returned them with no problem, and got a refund, wich gives you confidence to try others! regards
on 3 June 2014
Bought these for my 12 year old son for kickabouts in the garden.
He is currently wearing a size 5.5 so I went up to a 6. They are quite roomy but are not falling off his feet or anything and he tells me they're ok.
So all in all a good buy.