Customer reviews

on 2 October 2013
I bought these trainers for the gym as my current trainers are more for fashion than sports.

They look a little more plasticky than the picture I think though my partner thinks they look ok.

In the gym though they feel great and my running on the treadmill feels a hell of a lot more comfortable than previous shoes.

Have not regretted the purchase and the price seems about right. Ultimately it comes down to whether they are fit for purpose and in my case they certainly are. I'm glad I did not spend more money on more popular named brands which essentially do the same thing for more money.
on 22 August 2013
Bought this shoe after looking at more expensive k swiss shoes,, this shoe is a quality buy, and at this price is unbeatable. Comfortable and stable light and stylish what more do you want. Hope durability is as good as other k swiss.
on 14 September 2014
Quality buy for the price, well made and at this time are comfortable to wear. Have bought K-SWISS before and I hope these last as long and as well as the others. Recommend !!
on 25 November 2011
very uncomfortable across the toes and hard sounding when walking on anything other than carpet, i gave my to a charity shop
on 11 April 2015