- Also check our best rated Karcher Pressure Washer reviews
Kärcher T 300 T-Racer Patio Cleaning Pressure Washer Accessory
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 10 times faster than a regular high pressure lance
- Hovercraft type cleaning action
- For splash-free cleaning of hard surfaces, such as patios, terraces, decks and driveways
- 2 rotary fan jets enhance cleaning performance
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- Fits Karcher models K2 - K7
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
Kärcher K2 Full Control Home Pressure Washer
Kärcher K4 Full Control Pressure Washer
Kärcher K2 Premium Full Control Car and Home Pressure Washer
Nilfisk Alto Deck Wall Path Slab Patio Cleaner Jet Wash Pressure Washer
Kärcher K4 Full Control Home Pressure Washer
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Colour||Multi||Yellow||Yellow and Black||Yellow||Blue||Yellow and Black|
|Item Weight||5.5 kg||4.34 kg||11.42 kg||4.58 kg||0.91 kg||11.42 kg|
|Power source||—||Corded electric||Corded-electric||Corded electric||Hand Powered||Corded-electric|
|Wattage||1,750 watts||0 watts||1,800 watts||0 watts||—||1,800,000 watts|
For fast splash-free cleaning of patios and decking, the T300 Plus reduces the cleaning time by up to 5 times and also reduces water usage. Increased cleaning power is achieved with two rotating flat jet nozzles. With an improved handle for easier cleaning of vertical surfaces such as garage doors and stone walls. Suitable for use with all Kärcher pressure washers.
Other features and benefits:
- Two dirtblasting nozzles
- Hovercraft effect
- Cleaning splash back protection
- For wooden decking, patio flooring, tiles and concrete
- Five times faster than regular spray lances
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1, I bought this to use with my K6 and it really is Excellent makes cleaning the patio more like a pleasure not a job.
2,Works well on stone and brickwork; also seems less prone to removing pointing from in-between than using the lance.
You can hold it vertically against walls to clean bricks quickly as well, Not to heavy.
3, There is a steel extension rod supplied with it, Which can also be used on other accessories to make the lance,
car brush longer, Which was a nice surprise.
4, The Hovercraft action of the Patio cleaner works well, It floats on the spray it makes manoeuvring it quick and easy, With not much effort.
5, I Had and used this patio clean for some years, And it still works Great, There is a new model that has come out,
But I will stick with this one for a few more years, The Quality of Karcher is Excellent.
I Will Recommend it, Because it has lasted a long time and works great.
I have used our one on slate chips, lockblock, natural stone paving and concrete paviors, all with very good results with a winter's worth ofmould/algae removed with much less effort than if I had to laboriously use the pressure lance on its own. The built in gravel guard lets you move it over loose gravel etc.
Our basic water pressure is not very high and I was using this on a Karcher hose extension as well so the force of the water was probably not as high as others might get. This meant that I moved it at a modest speed but it still took only 30 minutes to so an area that usually takes 3 hours.
One word of caution..if you think it has a hovercraft effect you may well be disappointed. I found that I often needed to hold it above the ground but, for me, the unit was not too heavy and that was not really an issue. If in doubt, have a look at a unit and hold one to see if it may cause a problem for you.
Overall, 4/5 and now a highly valued tool in our family with frequent requests to borrow it!
Using this, you won't get quite as good results as you do with the bare jet nozzle, if you are fanatical about going over your slabs in 1 inch strips removing every last spec of dirt, then don't bother. But for me the results are perfectly acceptable, it is way WAY faster to do, and you don't get any spray bouncing back at you. You can't just whizz over the area like you're hoovering it, but with slow methodical sweeps it is still miles faster.
Just be careful if you have any adjoining areas covered in stones or gravel - you do not want stones getting under this thing, the spray arms are not very robust and move fast, they would smash themselves to bits in seconds.
Well worth it.
1. You do NOT have a drive, patio, paths, decking, or any other external surface that needs the occasional clean.
2. You've invested hours perfecting your technique using a lance and can't face the idea that it was all for nothing.
3. You think the neighbours are impressed when they see your slow and stately progress up your drive, swinging your lance from side to side (so to speak). Newsflash: they probably don't even notice or, if they do, they probably groan, "Not again! He'll be there for hours!"
4. The time you spend jet-washing your drive/patio/decking/roof is the only peace you get from your spouse/partner/family.
On the other hand..
1. If life's too short for chores
2. If you'd rather spend time with people you love
3. If you can think of a million and one things you'd rather be doing.
… get one!
I hesitated. Frankly the cost put me off. Surely it can't be that much better than using a lance? Wrong! I now wish I'd got one of these things years ago. Far, far quicker. Much better job. Job done, feet up with glass of wine in hand whilst there's still daylight.
I might rent it out.
Most recent customer reviews
We have loads block paving which has proved to be more work than we expected but this cleans it so well and...Read more